Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE!!!!

Featuring some of the most creative looking action figures, ever, He-man and the Masters of the Universe and She-Ra Princess of Power has garnered a huge following since it's creation in the early '80s.

Re: The 10/15 Sale: Talk Mantenna, The Horde Troopers & MORE

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:53 am

OK, they shipped My 2 extra Weapons Paks, supposed to get them via UPS Friday!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:54 am

My order is out for delivery! I'll have Mantenna, Lord Dactus, and the Horde Troopers, I can't wait!!!!!!!!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 22, 2013 6:55 am

AcidDragon wrote:Let me know how Mantenna turns out for you.

OK Dude ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:14 am

OK, My Sub order came and and I must say Mantenna is fantastic and Lord Dactus is just great! The Horde Troopers are superb!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:21 am

My second order arrived! Nepthu is terrific, the 3 weapons pak with Kowl is great too! Of course My second set of Horde Troopers are great as well!

I'm supposed to 2 more weapons paks tomorrow!

NOTE: Nepthu looks great with General Rattlor's armor and the Horde Troopers look dandy with Strobo's gun!!!!!!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:16 am

Thought I'd share a couple pics:)

10/22/13

10/23/13

My other 3 Weapons Paks were supposed to arrive yesterday and apparently UPS delayed it no till Wednesday day:o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:47 am

Oh boy, really hyped to get mine now. Thanks for sharing the pics! :batwink:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:45 am

AcidDragon wrote:Oh boy, really hyped to get mine now. Thanks for sharing the pics! :batwink:

Your welcome :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:14 pm

From the Matty Board! CHECK IT OUT!

Just checking to see if UPS was going to bring My 2 weapons paks on time and then I saw this! Did this happen to anybody else? No wonder why it got delayed from a Friday deliver to a now maybe Wednesday delivery :shock: I'm just glad everybody is OK!

Ontario, CA, United States 10/25/2013 10:37 P.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/24/2013 10:34 P.M. Arrival Scan
Mojave, CA, United States 10/24/2013 10:01 A.M. Train derailment.
Lenexa, KS, United States 10/24/2013 6:00 A.M. Train derailment.
Anaheim, CA, United States 10/22/2013 12:04 A.M. Departure Scan
Anaheim, CA, United States 10/21/2013 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/21/2013 10:43 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS
[/quote]

Could this be it??????

From The Tribune:

LUDLOW, Calif. — Authorities say two freight trains full of fruit and vegetables have collided in the California desert, leaving 20 cars derailed but no injuries.

San Bernardino County fire spokesman Eric Sherwin says the trains collided at about 3 p.m. in the Mojave Desert about 50 miles east of Barstow.

Sherwin says fire crews from the county and the Marine Corps Logistics Base responded and found a small fire that was confined to railroad ties.

Firefighters checked both crews and found no one hurt.

Sherwin says both trains were hauling produce, and no hazardous materials were spilled.

Investigators found the trains were traveling in the same direction and one of them was switching tracks to allow the other to pass when they collided.

The tracks are expected to be closed through Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2...f.html#storylink=cpy

This image provided by The San Bernardino California County Fire Department shows the accident scene where two freight trains full of fruit and vegetables have collided Tuesday Oct. 22, 2013 in the California desert, leaving 20 cars derailed but no injuries. San Bernardino County fire spokesman Eric Sherwin says the trains collided at about 3 p.m. in the Mojave Desert about 50 miles east of Barstow. SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT — AP Photo Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2...f.html#storylink=cpy
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:51 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:From the Matty Board! CHECK IT OUT!

Just checking to see if UPS was going to bring My 2 weapons paks on time and then I saw this! Did this happen to anybody else? No wonder why it got delayed from a Friday deliver to a now maybe Wednesday delivery :shock: I'm just glad everybody is OK!

Ontario, CA, United States 10/25/2013 10:37 P.M. Departure Scan
Ontario, CA, United States 10/24/2013 10:34 P.M. Arrival Scan
Mojave, CA, United States 10/24/2013 10:01 A.M. Train derailment.
Lenexa, KS, United States 10/24/2013 6:00 A.M. Train derailment.
Anaheim, CA, United States 10/22/2013 12:04 A.M. Departure Scan
Anaheim, CA, United States 10/21/2013 9:51 P.M. Origin Scan
United States 10/21/2013 10:43 P.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Could this be it??????

From The Tribune:

LUDLOW, Calif. — Authorities say two freight trains full of fruit and vegetables have collided in the California desert, leaving 20 cars derailed but no injuries.

San Bernardino County fire spokesman Eric Sherwin says the trains collided at about 3 p.m. in the Mojave Desert about 50 miles east of Barstow.

Sherwin says fire crews from the county and the Marine Corps Logistics Base responded and found a small fire that was confined to railroad ties.

Firefighters checked both crews and found no one hurt.

Sherwin says both trains were hauling produce, and no hazardous materials were spilled.

Investigators found the trains were traveling in the same direction and one of them was switching tracks to allow the other to pass when they collided.

The tracks are expected to be closed through Wednesday.

Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2...f.html#storylink=cpy

This image provided by The San Bernardino California County Fire Department shows the accident scene where two freight trains full of fruit and vegetables have collided Tuesday Oct. 22, 2013 in the California desert, leaving 20 cars derailed but no injuries. San Bernardino County fire spokesman Eric Sherwin says the trains collided at about 3 p.m. in the Mojave Desert about 50 miles east of Barstow. SAN BERNARDINO CALIFORNIA COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT — AP Photo Read more here: http://www.sanluisobispo.com/2...f.html#storylink=cpy[/quote]

Just checked, My order is OUT FOR DELIVERY :!: I am amazed it was still scheduled after the derailment :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to He-man & the Masters of the Universe