Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: NXT Vengeance Day Ton

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:50 am

So tonight is NXT Vengeance Day and I believe it's going to be a really fun one. The brand's previous PLE Deadline was a superbly well done event and it was extremely exciting especially that great Women's Iron Survivor Match. in fact that was one of the best matches of the entire year IMO :shock:

Here's the latest about Vinnie Mac :o

Here's more from Credit One and those NFL Championship Belts. Notice it's the Kansas City Chiefs. It's with all of this hoopla of Taylor Swift aka Tay-Tay everyday on Bing with KC Chiefs' Travis Kelce as he gave her the new nick-name T-Swizzle and even his brother Jason is getting on the action saying that she's a role model...well if your a fan of this get these "other sports" titles to celebrate despite the price inflations :!:

Next their really hyping up Love & WWE, yet another reality show, I mean really...is this must :roll:

So last year I didn't talk much about NXT Vengeance Day. It was a great event. Here's some posters of it. Now notice that Mandy Rose is on there. During this time she was the Women's Champion for over a year which I loved this time. WWE made her dropped the title before the event against Roxanne Perez and fired her which of course they never said anything about it on the program as they never want the plebeians to know what is going on back stage...

they let her go over such silly nonsense because she was doing "supposed" content elsewhere that was considered for "adults" which is such bum-steer and so soft compared to the Attitude Era when they were promoting Jenna Jameson with Val Venis and countless times of so & so had a Playboy pictorial....ECW & WCW did the same thing...stuff of how this is now really started especially during 2011, the year of "tone down" that was "truly" the beginning of where we are today with just about everything with so much being CGI, funny, reality, the big bang of Social Media and so forth...I started noticing it about it when the crap happen about Isis the Amazon & Chyna, I was like that is so darn ridicules...did you forget about how things was in the 90s & early 2000s already :roll: I mean when women like Gigi Dolin & Michin show off their cleavage, most teenage boys & guys don't even notice or don't care or call them fat pigs like they did poor Dana Brooke...this is not how it was when I was a teenager and a young man...this is so pathetic:x Like I said before, if The Attitude Era could look at whatever this era is called in the face, it would laugh it's @$$ off so darn hard :roll: Oh and when Vinnie Mac is being accused of Sex Trafficking...come on now :o

So when this happen they removed Mandy Rose and placed Cora Jade in her spot who was a hot up and coming talent.

So with Mandy out of the way they had to do something about Toxic Attraction so they both fought Perez in a triple threat match which really changed the whole lookout for the event not to mention the future...

but the card was still really good however.

So now here we go with this years event which looks way different last.

THE CARD: It looks stacked and fun.

Ilja Dragunov (c) vs. Trick Williams for the NXT Championship: Dragunov has recovered from his injury but how ell is he to compete here against the hungry Trick :?: By this time Williams would be wrestling twice in one night so how will he factor here :?: As popular as he,

Lyra Valkyria (c) vs. Roxanne Perez for the NXT Women's Championship: This is going to be a fanatic match. Both women are great but I'm pulling for "The Prodigy" as usual.

Oba Femi (c) vs. Dragon Lee for the NXT North American Championship: It's unbelievable how Femi just came out of nowhere, won the breakout tournament and became champ. Will Lee get his title back :?:

Bron Breakker & Baron Corbin vs. Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic Tournament Final Match: So here we go with the Dusty Cup. As much as Carmelo & Trick need this, i think the makeshift team o Bron & Baron need it more :!:

Joe Gacy vs. Dijak in a No Disqualification Match: This is going to be one heck of of a bout to say the least :!:

The Family (Tony D'Angelo, Channing Lorenzo & Adriana Rizzo) vs. Bronco Nima, Lucien Price & Jaida Parker in a Six Person Tag Team Match: Oh man this looks to be quite interesting. Rizzo looks to have a lot of talent :batwink:

Here's the Kickoff Show, too bad they don't have a bonus bout here like they did for Deadline cause that was sweet. Matt Camp, Megan Morant & Sam Roberts host it. NEr the end there is a new cool interview with Joe Gacy getting out a lot of wrestling weapons :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: WMXL LAS VEGAS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:21 am

So before I get to the special event, I'm gonna say this. Remember when I was saying before about Vinnie Mac being childish :?: Well here's "The Big Guy" Ryback to tell you more of what I meant in a very recent video :o

A couple weeks ago The Rock returned on Smackdown and he confronted "The Head of the Table" Roman Reigns in a big stare-down :shock:

On the February 5th edition of Raw Talk, Megan Morant & Scott Stanford revealed the following Thursday that the big WWE Press Event of WWE Wrestlemania 40 XL Kickoff was going to air on Peacock from Las Vegas and I'm like why is this happening now and not right before WM aired but oh boy, I gotta see this :batwink:

I then get an e-mail from WWE about the event presented by Pizza Hut :)

So here's a small rundown of this very unexpected exciting event :)

At the commentator's table with Michael Cole & Pat McAfee, we are greeted by the injured CM Punk as well as the return of Big E :o

Bianca Belair comes out and says stuff including you can't have Wrestlemania without the EST. Then Rhea Ripley comes out in one of her greatest entrances yet. I was like wow...look at her :batshock: :smgasp: I find her so hot and if you people here are not watching her you are missing out on one of the best all-time exciting women's title runs ever :!: Since last Royal Rumble & Wrestlemania she's been so incredible. If your only going to check out one thing in WWE, make it Ripley :batwink: So she is confronted by Becky Lynch in a heated confrontation.

The the WWE World Champion Seth "Freakin'" Rollins comes out then "The Tribal Chief, the WWE Undisputed Universal Champion Roman Reigns comes out. Then The Rock appears and Roman and The Rock bonds as they put up a huge Bloodline Family Tree up on the Titan Tron. The Rock got BOOED HUGE, I MEAN ABSOLUTELY HUGE TIME :!: :!: :!:

Cody Rhodes comes out with no fanfare, no music and talks about the Bloodline and they bad mouth Dusty Rhodes and The Rock slaps "The American Nightmare" hard. This was quite the epic scene here :batgrin:

They actually had the event on YT. I'm like dang, it's slightly over an hour and that's all this is...those people are there just for a bit over an hour...that's not long at all. It's only 1:12:17 and it goes by really fast. When I watched it I was like man, a half hour already went by and it seemed like it was only 10 minutes...that's how exciting this was :o

So in My WWE SmackDown e-mail I got this.

HHH says some people don't know their ROLE and it doesn't matter if you don't like THAT DECISION :o

Damage Ctrl is no more as Bayley & Dakota Kai fight The Kabuki Warriors :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

The WWE Wrestlemania 40 XL Teaser aired right about the time of the Super Bowl last night :!:

So if you haven't already watch the event via the video I posted above do so, it's really good. This Wrestlemania is going to be a great one but the thing is...Elimination Chamber in Perth Australia is still a couple weeks away and I can't wait for that :)

UPDATE on 2/13/24!

WWE Raw 1.jpg

Last night on Raw Cody calls out The Rock but Seth Rollins say he doesn't have to fight alone Seth says that he will be Cody's "SHIELD" while the crowd chants ROCKY SUCKS :o :shock: :!: :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: UNDERTAKER RETURNS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:56 am

So this week is WWE Elimination Chamber. Here's a couple things to see before the event. Here's another ad of Capitol One with Zelina Vega :batwink:

Now just this past month WWE revealed the WWE Experience in Saudi Arabia which is a huge event for them over there in the Middle East.

Now at a Football/Soccer Game there, The Undertaker made a special guest appearance with an enormous entrance and grabbed the trophy like it was the famous Urn Paul bearer used-to hold. The thing is the crowd hardly reacted and most of the players were either laughing or acted like they didn't know what to think. This was really bad IMO :roll:

So back in the States The Rock officially joins The Bloodline last week on WWE SmackDown :o

On the Monday Night Raw before The Elimination Chamber this Saturday in Perth, Australia is really looking up :)

So as usual I'll have a spotlight of the PLE so stay alert for that :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics:Elimination Chamber is

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:42 am

So RIGHT NOW is the WWE Elimination Chamber and it's been anticipated for months as it's in Perth, Australia for the first time ever. First I wanted to post this picture of The OC with the hot Michin that I believe is fan made as they have no participation whatsoever in this PLE but I appreciate graphics and art so I thought I'd post it :)

Of course don't forget about Monday Night Raw, Friday Night SmackDown, NXT & NXT LVL UP :)

Their really hyping up WWE Wrestlemania 40 XL along with those figures by Funko :!:

Cody's got his new shirt and I can't believe WWE has a partnered up with Panini, that's incredible which for Halloween last year I showed My Panini MOTU Sticker Book in My Vintage Action Figure Topic :blbat:

So this went down of the SmackDown before WWE Elimination Chamber :shock:

Bron Breakker made his debut :o

Here's an A&E ad and an ad for the upcoming Bash in Berlin plus The Elimination Chamber :!:

Here's this e-mail I got from Peacock about the Elimination Chamber & Basketball :)

Here's some great Posters of/for the PLE :batsmile:

THE PRESS EVENT :!: :!: :!:

THE CARD looks to be very good :)

KICKOFF SHOW:

The Kabuki Warriors (c) vs. Indi Hartwell & Candice LeRae: This will be good...Hartwell will be home here but will she and her partner wind the gold from the hot Kairi Sane & devious Asuka :?:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Nia Jax for the Women's World Championship: This might be the Main Event since she's the home town hero. Jax has been looking good in her rampaging as an unstoppable force but I cannot see Ripley losing this even if it wasn't in her home country but no matter what this is going to be a big collision :o

Becky Lynch vs. Bianca Belair vs. Liv Morgan vs. Naomi vs. Tiffany Stratton vs. Raquel Rodriguez in an Elimination Chamber Match to determine the #1 Contender for the Women's World Championship: This is going to be totally awesome. I think either Lynch or Belair is going to win especially since Bianca has been hyped to finish her story with Ripley however...I would love it if Stratton would be the one here a she is really terrific :wwwink:

Drew McIntyre vs. Randy Orton vs. Bobby Lashley vs. LA Knight vs. Kevin Owens vs. Logan Paul in an Elimination Chamber Match to determine the #1 Contender for the World Heavyweight Championship: This is going to be great as well. I feel Paul has no right being here since he is the US Champ as he needs to defend that precious title. Either Drew or Knight will win because they need to finish their stories too :!:

The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor & Damian Priest) (c) vs. New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate) for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship & WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: This is going to be something...maybe WWE is finally interested in the Brits of actually being a major team now cause their looking good and I think that there's a chance that they may win the belts :shock:

The Grayson Waller Effect with Guests "American" Nightmare" Cody Rhodes & World Champion Seth "Freakin" Rollins: Of course you gotta have a special with Waller cause Ripley isn't the only hometown hero here and this is going to be one of his best segments I'm sure of that :shock:

Here's the WWE Elimination Chamber Kickoff Show, Watch the first minute with the cool Promo with Rhea Ripley then the bonus bout :batwink:

Once I've seen the event I will post the results ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: EC Results!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:37 am

OK, so I saw the event and I found it to be very good and pretty much how I thought it was going to go down and I'm thankful that I was able to watch it. Here's the whole results :)

The highlights including the Kickoff show :!:

The Top 10 moments. Wow I'm really liking Tiffany Stratton, she looks great, is busty, she has such great maneuvers and she moves so sweet too :batwink:

I loved how the Rhea Ripley vs. Nia Jax match was the main event just like I thought it would be. Rhea had a great entrance in her homecoming. It was an incredible match with just about everything was in it...really one of the best matches in a long time. I like how both women is showing cleavage but with this day & age it seems only a few are noticing or even care but I always will :batwink:

Ripley looked great. Like I said before, she's got one of the greatest runs in history and is such a terrific women's wrestler. Anybody that is not watching her is really missing out because she's not only hot and great looking, she's a pure talent and has such great strength and wrestling ability :batsmile:

AJ Styles backstage after he cost LA Knight the Chamber match :!:

The Rock responds to Cody :o

So next is WWE Wrestlemania 40 XL...I can't wait for that and the WWE Hall of Fame :)

UPDATE :!:

WWE Rivals 1.jpg

WWE EC AM 1.jpg

WWE WMW 1.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics:NXT Vengeance Day Resu

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:18 am

It's been a while since the event so I wanted to post the highlights of NXT Vengeance Day before it got any later because NXT Stand & Deliver, WWE Hall of Fame, Wrestlemania 40 is coming very soon :o NXT has been really cool over the past few months. The Wolf Dogs won beating Carmello & Trick winning the Dusty Cup. Dijak beat Gacy in a great no DQ bout yet still can't get rid of him. The six-person mixed tag was fun and Rizzo has potential as her Family team won. Lola Vice cashed in her Breakout Star Contract but didn't win against Valkyria...shame Perez still didn't win. Oba Femi destroyed Dragon Lee. I'll tell ya, Oba just came out of nowhere, he is a big monster that people need to watch & pay attention too :!: The Ilja Dragunov & Trick Williams match was fantastic. Trick is such a huge babyface in NXT I mean he's is so over with the crowd. Williams lost no thanks to Carmello. He then attacked Trick and now it's going to be a big great feud coming :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: The people was really into this, so into it people were shocked and actually CRYING over Hayes backstabbing Williams. I was like oh gosh, are you people for real then again look how plebeians are over Tay-Tay & Olivia Rodrigo...simply amazing how people have become :roll: This was a solid PLE in Tennessee and I really like it when NXT goes on the road for a special event :)

As a bonus here's Carmelo Hayes' explanation on the following NXT which is good as the feud is on and it going to be very fun :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: HOF is Tonite!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:55 am

This week is Wrestlemania week so let's get to the Programming Schedule including the new Speed on X :)

Here's an Advertisement that is one of the sponsors...NHTSA | National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. I hope people listen to that...I'm sick of this day and age as everybody is obsessed with their phones and can't leave it be for one minute literally, that's one of the reasons why I like to watch old movies, wrestling and stuff...these phones didn't exist then :!: What I hate more is people looking at their phones while driving and not paying attention of what lies ahead :roll:

Now you just saw the Ad above...well if you noticed over the years, WWE has had "mixed messages". Remember their Be A STAR Campaign which is against bullying :?: At the same time they had "The Big Guy" Ryback being a big bully backstage...see what I mean :? :shock: There been so many things like that with WWE. Now just recently they announced a new show on X/Twitter of all places called WWE Speed...now look at the Ad above again and see the Ad below...kinda contradicting if you ask Me :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

So tonight is Wrestlmania SmackDown Live on Fox...

It's going to be a big one as "Main Event" Jey "Yeet" Uso is taking on his younger brother Solo Sikoa :o

As the trend continues, the Andre the Giant Memorial battle Royal has been on SmackDown Live...

here is all of the participants in the big bout :shock:

On WWE Raw Talk, "The Last Professional Broadcaster" Sam Roberts predicted that Andrade will win the match and get that huge Andre the Giant Memorial Trophy :!:

OK. so here we go with the WWE Hall of Fame...like I said before last year and beyond to Me this is the most important event during Wrestlemania Week because of the history and that you get to see older stars that you haven't seen in ages and so forth. Besides with noobs & kids this is a great way for them to see the past provided that they want to learn it which it seems like this generation really is not in a learning stage for greatness which is such a shame for their future and the sake of the actual future :roll: While this HOF looks quite different, I'm sure it will be very fun and if last year is any indication, it will be very short probably around an hour in a half which is not long at all for a HOF.

"The Final Boss" The Rock announced himself that his Grandmother Lia Maivia will be inducted and I'm sure he will induct her himself :) While I never saw this coming, it makes sense as Johnson is the head of TKO Holdings. With all of this "family fighting" going on and this was one of his big things on his mind :)

She was a big promoter and actress and really a deserving entry :)

Paul Heyman the wise-man aka Paul E, Dangerously I believe is the headliner of the show. Such a deserving spot but who in the world will induct him :?

Well on Raw Talk they revealed that The Tribal Chief Roman Reigns will induct him so anybody hoping that it was going to be Brock Lesnar or better yet CM Punk sorry but Heyman chose Roman.

Bull Nakano is in the women's slot and I'm very glad that she's finally here. I really liked her back in the day and I thought she so neat & pretty. I'm sure Alundra "Madusa" Blayze will induct her since that she had great matches with her in the Federation in the past and that their best friends :wwwink:

Next up is the US Express. I was very surprised about this because of a couple reasons. 1. Barry Windham sued the WWE along with his father Blackjack Mulligan, Demolition, "The Bezerker" John Nord and a big host of others that never got any compensation for their severe injuries. 2. His nephew whom is named after him Windham Rotunda better known as Bray Wyatt "The Fiend" shockingly past away last year which instead of him being in the HOF, they've made a special documentary instead for him that is going to be on Peacock...here's the trailer to that.

This will be the second time Barry will be inducted as he was originally inducted as a Horsemen and really I think he's getting by with this simply because he's been part of groups/stables/teams. So anybody here knows I'm a very big fan of this duo and their family which it seems like I'm the only fan here of them because nobody ever talks about them. I think their as good as the Rhodes, Harts, Von Erichs among others. It would be cool if there would be references to Barry's "Widowmaker" & "Stalker" gimmicks. Now the other half of the US Express is Mike Rotunda...Bray's father. I've always liked him. It would be great if there's nods to his gimmicks of Michael V.K. Wallstreet & I.R.S.. After Barry left the WWF to become a Horsemen in the NWA/WCW, "Golden Boy" Danny Spivey joined Rotunda thus renaming the team American Express. Last year in the Promos section I had explained a lot of this history and explained how "Dangerous" Dan Spivey aka Waylon Mercy was really close friends with the family and that Bray Wyatt's gimmick was based and inspired by Waylon Mercy which was based on Cape Fear which this whole scenario was excellent. Wyatt wanted him to managed him but of course WWE never pulled trigger on this which is of course they wouldn't because the coolest things always go over their head :roll: Here's hoping that Spviey will induct them I mean who is really better but I think Taylor "Bo Dallas" Rotunda and his sister Mika will but it is possible that Barry's other brother Kendall might do the honors :) Oh and what theme music will they come out with :? Will it be Springsteen's Born in the USA or Derringer's Real American an dyes I'm talking Hulk Hogan's theme...earlier I had explained that they gave him that theme after the US/American Express left which I'm thinking it will be the former since it would seem really strange after all of these years of hearing Hogan come out to it and not them as many people might think it was an error or perhaps even in an alternate realty :o

I was really surprised that Thunderbolt Patterson is being inducted because he's a name that is hardly mentioned anywhere :shock: Radio Show Host Scott Spears will be the one inducting this legend :)

For the Celebrity Wing is Muhammad Ali which is apropos since he was a big part of the very first Wrestlemania. I'm sure his great looking fighting daughter Laila will induct her father :wwwink:

So that's the WWE Hall of Fame Class of 2024. It would be cool if they bring back the WWE Legacy Inductees and maybe even bring back Dana Warrior for the Warrior Awards. Again, this is on right after WWE Wrestlemania SmackDown Live on Peacock :) I will post results & clips later. Tomorrow I will post the entire Wrestlemania Weekend with NXT Stand & Deliver, Wrestlemania 40 XL Night 1 & Night 2 plus more so be on the look out for all of that exciting stuff :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: HOF is Tonite!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:32 pm

Man, I don't know who anyone is in that Battle Royale image besides the guys in the front row. How far has that event fallen. I might check out what Heyman says, but these usually don't interest me much unless it's someone I really liked. I'll probably check for highlights.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: AMBR WINNER!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:56 pm

No, it's not the 80s & 90s but it's pretty good. It's because you haven't watched WWE for a long while, much has changed since then PB ;)

In the pic I took...

The participants are Cedric Alexander & Ashante Thee Adonis (he returned!), Elton Prince & Kit Wilson of Pretty Deadly, Cameron Grimes, Sanga & Veer of Indus Sher, Julius Creed & Brutus Creed of the Creed Brothers, Ivar of the Viking Raiders, Akira Tozawa & Otis of the Alpha Academy, JD McDonagh, Apollo Crews & Omos, Andrade, Ricochet, Chad Gable, Bronson Reed, Shinsuke Nakamura NOT in the picture is Jinder Mahal, LWO & LDF and The Good Brothers. Surely you know some of those names PB ;)

Here's the highlights of the bout just a few hours ago. It was good and had a very apropos climax with the big men :)

Here's the exclusive interview with "Big" Bronson Reed :!:

Now I'm sure you don't know Bronson Reed. He is one to watch especially if you like big men like Me. A couple years ago when Godzilla vs. Kong came out he had a special entrance in NXT and even in the first days on the main roster he'd come out with with special graphics & walk like he's a Kaiju/Titan or even a Jaiger from Pacific Rim. I thought it was really cool how they did that. They still briefly do it. He's WWE's residential Kaiju :batwink: I'll show more of him in time :)

I haven't seen the WWE Hall of Fame yet, the one I'm most looking forward to is the US Express which I'm probably one of the few for whatever reason. I'll be watching in the morning. Stay alert for NXT S&D, WM 40 Day 1 & 2 soon :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: NXT & WM Tonite!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:54 am

Okay, here we go with NXT Stand & Deliver which is going to be really good :)

THE CARD :!:

Pre-Show: Joe Gacy vs. Shawn Spears: The Perfect Ten has returned & evolved into Spears :!: AEW wasn't good enough for him apparently and how is he going to stop the manacle Gacy :?:

Ilja Dragunov (c) vs. Tony D'Angelo for the NXT Championship: Finally Tony D. get's his title shot...this match is going to be awesome between two fan favorites :)

Lyra Valkyria (c) vs. Roxanne Perez for the NXT Women's Championship: this is going to be fantastic, I hope Perez wins back the title she never lost and don't be fooled by her pic, she's much better looking that :!:

Oba Femi (c) vs. Dijak vs. Josh Briggs in a Triple Threat Match for the NXT North American Championship: Femi is a monster and there hasn't been a wrestler like him in quite some time and I really like him. He'll have his hands full with two other big men Dijak & Briggs as they two are monsters as well. I love Dijak's Cobra look from one of My favorite Stallone movies :batsmile: This might be the match that steals the night :batwink:

The Wolf Dogs Baron Corbin & Bron Breakker (c) vs. Axiom & Nathan Frazer for the NXT Tag Team Championship: This is going to be good. Axiom & Frazer are great when they fight each other but even better when they team up but I don't see them winning here but I could be wrong ;)

Trick Williams vs. Carmelo Hayes: So their feud is on and arguably the most anticipated match of the PLE and perhaps of the entire Wrestlemania Weekend :o Fans adore Trick as they chant "Whoop that Trick :lol: He's like the biggest babyface in the entire company, really even more so than LA Knight :shock: This will be THE match that determines where each will be heading but maybe even to become as epics the Gargano & Chimapa feud :o

Thea Hail, Fallon Henley & Kelani Jordan vs. Jacy Jayne, Kiana James & Izzi Dame in a Six Woman Tag Team Match: This is going to be really good. Hail & Jayne are at odds now even though Jacy made Thea into a "grown @$$ woman" as she put it. Jacy is going back to her "Toxic" ways. I'm for Thea the "little Ultimate Warrior and her team especially since Henley is with her cause she is really talented and has a great personality.

This will be a tremendous event. If your not following NXT now's the time to start cause it's really fun :)

Before I start with Wrestlemania, yesterday The Rock said he endorsed Joe Biden and that he now regrets that and will not endorse anybody now and may even have a a political/presidential run himself in the future despite how much he trash talks Cody Rhodes of being a politician himself which there has been so much hypocrisy in these strange times and I hope people are really noticing & paying attention how weird these times really are :?

They announced that Lil Wayne is going to perform at Wrestlemania 40 XL, amazing, don't forget he made & posted that music video of skeletons in a theater RIGHT BEFORE the Dark Knight Rises SHOOTING MASSACRE happen...people say it was eerie, I say it was way, way more than that in 2012, 12 years ago this year :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Here's some Wrestlemania World Advertsiments :!:

WWE Shop :!:

Yesterday was the Kickoff Show :o

Here's the set reveal that was just revealed yesterday :!: Jackie Redman & Kayla Braxton said they were making it look good and yes they were looking very good and I hope teenage boys & guys noticed it too cause it seems like the boys & men are so different now compared to when I was a teenager & young man...heck even now...I really like them black leather jackets :batwink:

Here's a special by The Numbers video :!:

THE CARD - NIGHT 1 :!:

Cody Rhodes & Seth Rollins vs. The Bloodline (The Rock & Roman Reigns): Just like their hyping this WM to be the biggest of all-time, their hyping this to be the biggest tag match of all-time. Will it beat Hogan & Mr. T...I don't think so but this will be a great fun match to see and easily the must see bout of the night. It is indeed going to be one heck of match no matter whom wins :!:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Becky Lynch for the Women's World Championship: "Mami" has been on top very long but will she be finally defeated here by "The Man". I hope not as I want her hot reign to continue :wwwink:

Gunther (c) vs. Sami Zayn for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: Will Gunther's reign continue or will Sami finally get the huge win he needs :?:

The Judgment Day (Finn Bálor & Damian Priest) (c) vs. #DIY (Johnny Gargano & Tommaso Ciampa) vs. Awesome Truth (The Miz & R-Truth) vs. The New Day (Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods) vs. Austin Theory & Grayson Waller vs. New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne & Tyler Bate) in a Six Pack Ladder Match for the WWE Raw Tag Team Championship & WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship: This is going to be one heck of a wreck. I'm for A-Town Down Under but I think DIY may win it :!:

"Main Event" Jey "Yeet" Uso vs. Jimmy Uso: Here we go, finally the twins are gonna fight each other after all of this time...who will win :?:

Rey Mysterio & Dragon Lee vs. Santos Escobar & "Dirty Dom" Dominik Mysterio: This match was supposed to happen but something happen to Dragon Lee :?

In this video the hot Zelina Vega faces off against the also very hot Elektra Lopez (she looks like Rosario Dawson face-wise, I thought that ever since I seen her in NXT) while she is accompanied by Andrade but there was a falling out...

he takes the place of Lee which is like that was kinda expected I mean since he got eliminated from the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (see My post about that and that the Kaiju "Big Bronson Reed won :!: How could he be off of the card of Wrestlemania especially since he's married to Charlotte Flair and don't forget that Zelina managed him in NXT plus they had that huge match at WM 37 :?:

So now it's Rey Mysterio & Andrade vs. Santos Escobar & "Dirty Dom" Dominik Mysterio which is going to be excellent no matter who wins :)

Jade Cargill, Bianca Belair & Naomi vs. Damage CTRL (Asuka, Kairi Sane & Dakota Kai) in a Six Woman Tag Team Match: This will be such an awesome match with the three black babes against the Asian babes Damage Ctrl/Kabuki Warriors. There's no way Cargill is going to lose in her first match much less at Wrestlemania :!:

THE CARD - NIGHT 2 :!:

Roman Reigns (c) vs. Cody Rhodes for the WWE Championship & WWE Universal Championship: If Cody doesn't win then this was all for nothing. Really I want Roman to still be champ. No matter whom wins it will be undoubtedly a very exciting match :)

Seth Rollins (c) vs. Drew McIntyre for the World Heavyweight Championship: Drew desperately needs to win here and since Rollins wrestled the night before, he might have the disadvantage here :shock:

IYO SKY (c) vs. Bayley for the WWE Women's Championship: The hot Bayley is gotta win this I mean she won the Women's Rumble with hardly much hype & attention which is such a shame and I hope she does win :wwwink:

Logan Paul (c) vs. Randy Orton and Kevin Owens in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE United States Championship: This will be a great match but somehow I still see Paul keeping the title around his waist/shoulder :shock:

LA Knight vs. AJ Styles: This feud has been brewing for months now and it's going to be great no matter who wins :)

Bobby Lashley & The Street Profits (Montez Ford & Angelo Dawkins) vs. The Final Testament (Karrion Kross, Akam & Rezar) in a Six Man Philadelphia Street Fight: This'll be arguably My most anticipated match of what the entire card has to offer. I think they were going to greenlight it but they are...finally the Last Testament is going to have a Wrestlemania match :)

So that's, are you going to watch it, just cherry pick, just check results or do nothing :?: Me, i very thankful that I'm able too :) I will post the results for all of this after I have seen it all. Later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT