Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: Becky WINS World Title!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: PRIME Mat Branding!

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:03 pm

Gotta give Paul credit, dude is making boatloads of money. Not surprising they're doing this with the UFC part of the company, more advertising like that seems logical. Still, might be distracting.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: The Stakes are Higher!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 15, 2024 7:08 am

Yeah he's doing good. Yes PB, it does sound logical. He still needs to defend the US Title more often. Here's the video to go with it that is setting up something big at Wrestlemania 40 :)

The stakes are higher. If you want the video to be shorter then just skip to 11:19 :) Their building Wrestlemania 40 to be the biggest Wrestlemania of all time and this tag match between Roman & The Rock vs. Cody & Rollins on DAY 1 the biggest tag match of all-time :!: The Rock IS THE HEAD OF THE BOARD and shows HIS AUTHORITY :o Cody is faced with yet another challenge...listen to what The Rock says to Cody at 20:23...watch this :o

Oh and Paul Heyman IS GOING TO THE HALL OF FAME too by the way :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Moment of the Year!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:06 am

First before I begin check out this interesting video about Dustin Rhodes sending a message to The Rock :shock:

Just a few days ago on Raw, the were in Chicago again and CM Punk returned and now the 3-way dance between him, Seth Rollins & Drew McEntyre has really escalated :!:

WWE Raw - 3-25-24 - 1.jpg

"Mami" Rhea Ripley is looking really hot while provoking Becky about her daughter. Lynch has been looking good too. I like her newer street clothing look especially since she is wearing a rally cap. She punches "Dirty" Dom really hard in the kisser. Like I said before, the stuff with The Judgement Day and their leader Ripley is one of the best things that has been doing in WWE for the past year or so :!:

WWE Raw - 3-25-24 - 2.jpg

Now this here is one of the absolute best moments of the year thus far if not THE best moment of the year. Cody Rhodes is facing the Bloodline backstage. He beats up Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa but all of a sudden, The Rock comes and ambushes Cody from behind and huge great backstage fight ensues. The Rock goes hardcore and trash-mouths Cody and has a special gift for "Mama Rhodes" :o This fight seriously reminded Me of the fight that Cody's brother Dustin had when he was Goldust on 1/15/96 with against Razor Ramon which is strange that both brothers had similar fights. Razor and "The Bizarre One" fought backstage then outside in the snow with the city lights on...in this one their outside while it's raining while you see the city lights in the background. I have always loved it when wrestling goes outside during nocturnal times :batsmile: Now you know the way I am The Rock however, this is great and he did well here and I'm a sucker for stuff that goes hardcore which in this day & age in wrestling hardcore really isn't much compared to the 90s but this was still quite dandy and I'm really liking "The Final Boss" :)

WWE Raw - 3-25-24 - 3.jpg

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Moment of the Year!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:31 am

That was really good with the Rock. That kind of stuff has been missing for years. Very Attitude Era. The Rock is a big wrestling historian, as is Cody, so I've no doubt the similarities to that Goldust fight were intentional. That was great. So many times you'll see a fight spill outside the ring and it'll end with someone being thrown off the stage or somewhere onto an obviously staged landing pad of some sort, but you don't just see...and yes, I'll say it, John....ruthless aggression like this. Did Rock actually drop an eff bomb toward the end? I hate that they edited out some of the dialogue.

So my question is does Cody beat Reigns when Reigns is so close to the record? It'll be a longtime, if ever, someone gets this close again, and I could see them wanting a modern wrestler that people have heard of to have that record, but at the same time, if Cody were to lose again...

I don't know. And I guess that's the point. I haven't watched any WWE at all, but I'll probably watch most of Mania, though probably not paying a lot of attention to much of the undercard.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: AJ & LA Feud!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:48 am

Yes, your probably right about that I mean that fight was big when it happen with Razor & Goldust. I'll see about finding a video of it cause there was a promo with it as well...it's one of My all-time fav moments. Yes, he said a lot of cuss-words there. If My Grandma was still around she could tell you exactly what he said cause she was an excellent lipreader...I;m good but niot as good as her i mean she noticed that Cody had a lisp and I didn't :shock: Like I said I'm liking the "The Final Boss" which that there is just not a video game reference but also because he is the head of TKO holdings :o

I have no idea how this all is going to play out if Cody wins or loses. If he loses ten that mean Cody just jumped ship for nothing and this spot could have been for somebody who needed it more :roll: I think they really dropped the ball not having LA Knight beat Reigns cause he's arguably the biggest babyface of all I mean they cheer him way more than they do Cody & Rollins. Just wait till Trick Williams get's to the main roster...if WWE does him him he'll be way more over than Knight is...Whump That Trick"...I'm hearing the crowd chant already :o I think you outta pay attention to the mid card and stuff. The stuff with Rhea Ripley and the Judgement day is so fun. You just watched the video how cool Ripley is. The stuff with Bayley should be getting way more attention than it should I mean she won the Women's Rumble and Damage Ctrl betrayed her :!: They don't focus on The Last Testament as much as they should nor have they gone anywhere either. Many times I find the mid & lower card way more interesting and funner than the main event card...look back at guys in the 90s...there was so many fun characters then and I wanted to see them as much as possible I mean it was always Hogan, Bret, HBK, Flair, Stone Cold etc. when I wanted to see guys like Skinner, Demento, The Brood, Venis and others etc. Like I showed you the other day about Skip & Barry Horowitz PB, I thought that was just as fun as the HBK & Razor stuff that was going on the same time in 95. I've always been for the guys & gals that never get's the attention & time of day and for the obscure elements. With that being said, on the WWE mid card the LA Knight & AJ styles feud is picking up and maybe the match that steals the show of Wrestlemania and oh by the way, AJ put on like 10 extra pounds of muscle too :shock:

This happen last week :o

This happen last night :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: The Storm has Arrived!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Mar 31, 2024 2:58 am

Continuing what you said PB...yes, the fights backstage that goes outside the arena is one of the many countless things that lacks in today's wrestling. First off, here's this about Cody Rhodes :shock:

Cody Rhodes 1.jpg

What I'm about to show you happen the same night with AJ & LA. Here's the segment before the last one I showed before. Any thoughts about how this going PB :?:

Now this is really good mid card stuff. Legado Del Fantasma wants to recruit "Dirty" Dom Mysterio despite he's a big part of the Judgement Day. When he get's on the mic, listen to crowd...it's some of the biggest boos ever...I love how this has been going on like this for a long while now. I like Elektra Lopez, IMO face wise she looks like Rosario Dawson, I thought that when she was originally in NXT. The LWO come out and recruits a new member which is quite obvious who it would be :)

Next Bianca Belair & Naomi are backstage being friends then IO SKY is having a big backstage interview and get's attacked by Bayley which this was awesome as I love the lighting of how this occurred as it looks like it could be something for Halloween :blww: Then Nick Aldis introduces the newest SmackDown member Jade Cargill and she get's a huge pop while she is looking fantastic :!: Next is an interview with Damage Ctrl/The Kabuki Warriors. Nice looking Dakota Kai does the talking while Asuka & Kairi Sane is looking good as well. At 8:39 keep you eye on Kairi, I like that little stuff she does :batwink:

After Bianca & Dakota's match, The Kabuki Warriors came in then Naomi comes to help but get's wacked by Kairi's weapon then JADE CARGILL arrives and destroys Damage Crtl/The Kabuki Warriors :!:

These are going to be good bouts as AJ Styles vs. LA Knight, LWO & LDF to fight and Damage Crtl to fight Jade, Bianca & Naomi at WM :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Next Gen starts today!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:15 am

So any thoughts about what I posted yesterday :?:

I just found this out today :o

Must we have yet another reality show of young rookie wrestlers that WWE is just going sweep away :roll: I mean after the last Tough Enough where the winners were just released and the losers actually got somewhere like Mandy Rose for an example. How about let's just focus on the good talent that is in NXT right now...hey better yet let's use these noobs and bring back the old good times when their used to be jobbers and tune up matches...now that sounds like a good idea cause that's one thing that is really missing in wrestling cause not every match should be a big one IMO.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Next Gen starts today!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 01, 2024 6:50 pm

Eh, nothing I'll watch.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: RETALIATION!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:08 am

I might check it out and see how it is. The thing is these rookies are as old as the guys in NXT. Actually there's some younger than them in NXT like Thea Hail (20) & Cora Jade (23) that's already established themselves a bit and they went through nothing of the sort like this reality stuff...just the Performance Center, the show LVL UP and stuff like that (Jade was in AEW for a while).

OK, this just happen last night on Monday Night Raw...this was pretty good :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Ripley VACATES World Title!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:16 am

I usually wait to watch Smackdown Lowdown & Raw Talk to see the results during the mid week but I saw these on My feed and I was like what...no way :roll:

First, this happen last week :shock:

Last night Rhea Ripley had to vacate her Women's World Title :wwsmh:

Morgan's reasoning :!:

"Dirty" Dom vs. Andrade and Ricochet helps :!:

Cody & Jey Uso :!:

New WWE World Tag Team Titles UNVEILED :!: :!: :!:

Sami Zayne's epic entrance in MONTREAL :!:

Gable snaps :o

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT