Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: NFL Titles!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:53 am

You just told Me PB that maybe they don't want to have Raw on Monday because of Monday Night Football :o I just got an e-mail with this in it, what's the reasoning of this :o :?:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:58 am

Money, lol. I saw something about those a few weeks ago and showed my wife. I thought it was a neat idea until I saw they were over $400. But if the Bills ever won a Superbowl I'm sure they'd sell a bunch around here. I can see people that have season tickets buying those to wear to games--people wear all kinds of weird stuff. I used to wear an Iron Man mask I painted black, orange, and white, to Buffalo Bandits games. Or you could just buy them for a man cave. I think they'll get plenty of sales.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Sep 27, 2023 7:03 am

Oh it's always about the money. $400 :shock: I don't know how people's affording this stuff especially during these days of inflation :o If I had that much money I'd get some Vintage stuff I could get Myself a long time ago.
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: UNDERTAKER, ROCK, ALDIS & JADE!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Oct 15, 2023 6:05 am

BIG NEWS CLIPS HERE :o

The Rock returned and you would think that this would have made major headlines everywhere :? I for one really don't care about the Rock. He souled out for HolliWeird and when he could have returned to encounter the Bloodline and make an epic setting he didn't so this really didn't seem like the right time to come back IMO.

OK, so in My Fastlane results in My PLE Topic I showed and hinted at things. This was billed the biggest NXT ever...well Bron Breakker has been taunting the Undertaker with sitting up and calling himself "The Bad Ass" and John Cena is in the corner of Carmelo Hayes...well "The American Bad Ass" Undertaker IS BACK :o

Brian Pillman Jr. has arrived in NXT :!:

Now at WWE Fastlane I posted earlier in My PLE Topic that Jade Cargill made her debut :shock:

Nick "Magnus" Aldis is a WWE Producer and is now SmackDown Live GM :batshock: Charlotte Flair is confronted by Jade Cargill :wwwink: :smgasp:

So WWE is really turning be something now or at least for the moment, Crown Jewel & the Survivor Series is coming next month and both will be can't miss :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Halloween Havoc!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:19 am

After the Undertaker returned and nailed Bron Breakker an dmuch more, things are are really cool so here's various fun stuff from the past couple weeks or so from the 2 week Halloween Havoc event including Brian Pillman Jr.'s debut an dit was really women heavy here :blbat:

NITE 1 :blww:

NITE 2 :blsm:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:00 pm

We watched Halloween Havoc 1995 a few nights ago. Had a pretty decent card.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Nov 04, 2023 5:42 am

Yes Acid it was a decent card and so fun, My favorite WCW Halloween Havoc, no matter what WWE/NXT, AEW or anybody has for their modern shows, it will never ever beat any WCW Halloween Havoc and that especially goes for Halloween Havoc 95 IMO :blbat: :blww: :blsm: :blmm: :blhal: :blbaf: :blaq:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Lex Luger on the Bump!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Nov 12, 2023 6:52 am

I usually don't watch The Bump but they had Lex Luger on and it was a special before Crown Jewel so I made an exception.

Lex Luger on The Bump 1.jpg

This was a fair show but it was nothing like Matt Camp said it was going to be like WWF Mania in 93...there will never ever be another show like that and especially since the always fun Todd Pettenigill isn't there. Here's the whole show, skip to 36:00 for Luger. They talk about his WWF 93 Debut, the Yokozuna bodyslam on the USS Intrepid in 93 30 years ago this year, Toys "R" Us, his shocking return on WCW Monday Nitro in 95, The Dungeon of Doom plus much more, It's really a fun moment there ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:25 pm

Cool. Will definitely give this a watch. Thanks for sharing, man.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:54 pm

Well I'm glad your interested in that Acid. It's on Peacock and WWE Network too.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT