Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: AOP!!!!! Punk vs. Cody! AJ, Rock/Head of the Ta

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:46 am

Ah, maybe I'd just heard rumors that they were kicking Finn out or just thinking of Edge instead, lol. Think I heard DIY was back together, and that's good since they weren't really doing that great apart, but that's probably due more so to who was booking the shows. Seems like HHH is bringing back a lot of the NXT guys. I was never a huge AoP fan but as the heavies of a group I could see them working out ok. Poor AJ is probably just in that match to eat the pin, but who knows. I don't know, Judgment Day...Final Testament...kind of sounds very similar to me. Maybe they'll have a bible on a poll match down the line, lol.

Oh on Nick Aldis, is there a reason he isn't a wrestler? Seems a bit of a waste to just be a GM when he's a pretty damn good wrestler, and not too old. Kind of a shame. Him and Cody had a great match at the first All Out or In, whichever it was, and he was a pretty credible NWA champ for forever. Maybe they just like making Brits GMs, I don't know. Or does it seem like it's leading toward him wrestling down the line? He's 6'4" so it's not like he's lacking in height even though I never really thought of him as that big. Maybe he'll be a surprise Rumble entrant.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:03 am

I see and yes the names do sound similar with so much is going on with religion these days and you know WWE...whatever is trending or going on or has potential they take their crack at it. I still see the teams being far different from each other however. Maybe about AJ but I don't know. OK, now you said something about Aldis ;) Actually I don't know why he isn't wrestling if he needed time off as a wrestler or if it is a British thing or not. Actually he's younger than LA Knight so yeah he could still go and in fact Knight said about his own age and stuff a while back but still he's not as old as AJ is. That would be cool if he is a surprise entrant. Oh I think he's big enough and would be very impressive in a WWE ring.

OK, look for My Royal Rumble Spotlight in My PLE topic in the morning...I'm going to have some BIG news about Vinnie Mac plus more :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:14 am

I was actually surprised by how tall Aldis is. I never really thought of him as that big in TNA, but he's certainly tall enough for the WWE. Hopefully they have something planned for him because it would be a shame to waste his talent as just a GM unless that's what he wants, but considering how long he carried the NWA title I can't see him being content in just a non-wrestling role. But who knows. No, the people in The Final Testament and Judgment Day aren't really similar at all, just the names that kind of evoke the same idea. They just seem strangely too interchangeable to exist at the same time. Sadly I have to work a meat raffle for my son's baseball team tonight so I won't catch the Rumble live. I'll probably just look up the results and clips if anyone really interesting debuts.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:30 am

I couldn't agree with you more there :) Well then you can check it out then :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Haynes Murders Wife!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:23 am

This is unbelievable :o :shock: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:32 pm

That's crazy. I guess Darkside of the Ring has a new episode for next season.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby AcidDragon » Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:42 pm

Yeah, I heard about it yesterday. The details around it are actually pretty sad.
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:05 am

PB - Ye sit is and you might be right about that :roll: :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Acid - Yes it is :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: McKenzie & Matt Camp RELEASED!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Feb 18, 2024 5:39 am

First off a while back Mckenzie Mitchell was released. She began in NXT several years ago and went back & forth to the main roster. She's married to current NXT commentator Vic Joseph but of course we're not supposed to know that. She was one of the best looking and downright hottest interviewers ever seen in the WWE. She was quite good too. She had a really good backstage interview segment going on with Wes Lee on TV but then he got injured and then she got released :roll: Here's two videos about her.

HBK says his piece since he is the current head in NXT.

Now if that wasn't enough, the other day I found out that they quietly let go Matt Camp. Now this was very surprising to Me and really disappointing as well :roll:

I liked him because he had a different style that was kinda old school. Many times he's talk about the past unlike other personnel who seems to need history lessons and this goes for even the likes of a veteran like Michael Cole whose says the same old stuff over and over which when it comes to history and especially with Corey Graves who's stuck being conditioned of this generation's ways in this modern era despite he's 40. Camp reminded Me of Todd Petengill in a way which "The Toddster" was such a fun wrestling personality. Matt would say that he's been a WWE fan most of his life and talk about the old great years and I'm be surprised when he'd talk about the great wrestling year of 1993 which if you saw My Yo, Do you Remember 93, you saw how good & important that year was which I'm not not with it, I got a ton more to show soon. When I'd watch SmackDown LownDown & Raw Talk he'd give the show an old school feeling or at least a bit to Me as much as this day & age would allow.

One of his last appearances was on the WWE Preview Special 2024. I talked about and spotlighted that in My PLE topic last month.

So when I saw last week's edition of SmackDown LowDown I was like there's Sam Roberts whom I like but where is Matt Camp...he usually never misses being on this show. Then I saw Raw Talk and he's not there and they advertise The Bump which is the show Camp debuted on and he's not being mentioned at all like he was never in WWE ever :? Honestly I only seen 1 episode of the Bump and that was the recent one with Lex Luger I showed not that long ago. So I investigated this matter and then saw this...

Matt Camp Released 1.jpg

Matt Camp Released 2.jpg

and then this :roll:

He did a lot of cool stuff a while back for NXT.

Here's a brief look at Matt Camp when he was on Raw Talk

As you saw, he's quite serious about what he does about the sport. So now the team of McKenzie Mitchell & Matt Camp is completely gone which you can see them on previous episodes of SmackDown Lowdown & Raw Talk.

Of course they'll never tell you the real reasons for anything which either they say nothing, make it kayfabe or do what HHH just did about McMahon that we don't want to talk about the negative, only the positive and the way they are about hardly talking about legends and the past really makes this generation & noobs not know some great stuff which I'm against because it makes the future even darker :roll: Hopefully they'll come back sometime in the future and just not for one appearances or whatever :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: PRIME Mat Branding!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Mar 14, 2024 4:53 am

Well this is something for WWE and big for Logan Paul & KSI :shock: I know your son drinks it PB :)

Logan Paul 1.jpg

Logan Paul 2.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT