Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - SC TAKES ON AMERICA!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 01, 2023 6:20 am

Yeah, I DVR'd it but haven't watched it yet. I'll let you know what I think after I see it, and that's the bottom line...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 01, 2023 7:35 pm

Watched it today. It was ok. I think SC is pretty entertaining so I'll probably continue to watch it but it isn't so amazing I have to watch it as soon as it airs. It's fine for what it is.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 01, 2023 8:29 pm

Well that's good. I'm not that interested in it, I thought I'd just show you. Yeah, SC's KOTR win was good but not My fav. SC's first Rumble win was always disappointing then it was made up for the next year :roll: It's like win first the right time and I really dislike it when the same guy wins two in a row and yes that even means Hogan cause it just robs that next potential star and champion.

I'll see about the WWE Draft soon because tonight was the last night :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: 08 - THE DRAFT!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 03, 2023 8:09 am

Its amazing that they put it all together in this clip, some special guests here and some surprises plus even the entries that wasn't even on Smackdown & Raw :o

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Big E & the USFL!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Jun 17, 2023 1:17 am

and by the way, WWE is really changing the championship scenario right now :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Jun 17, 2023 11:15 am

Oh, I thought Big E might've been back wrestling. Honestly, besides the first week or so when the XFL and USFL debuted last year, I haven't paid any attention to them. Football this time of year just isn't on my radar. I see it on the tv schedule every now and then and just don't have any interest in subpar football.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Jun 18, 2023 5:08 am

No, he hasn't been cleared yet but he has been showing up back stage and stuff with the New Day and i commercials so he's getting ready. I'm not either, I'd only watch football if was was truly like the old school XFL of 2000 but these times just don't allow it :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: TKO HOLDINGS!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:18 am

So the other day WWE & UFC Endeavor officially merged :o

WWE-UFC Merge 1.jpg

WWE-UFC Merge 2.jpg

Now just yesterday their talking about laying off many talent and one of was Dana Warrior :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp: I was wondering why in the heck she wasn't at this year's WWE Hall of Fame presenting the prestigious Warrior Award. So this is why and now since the official WWE & UFC Endeavor MERGING is being called TKO Holdings which really is nothing but a modern take of what was Titan Sports which IMO is a pathetic 2.0 if you will. They are wanting to lay off & release talent to save a buck and all that crap. Now the thing is John Laurinaitis was cryptically let go a few months ago during Vinnie Mac's Hush Money Scandal so now Nick Khan is sending the dreaded e-mails like he did and Khan is really a major official & influencer, he's the the WWE President and Chief Revenue Officer :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

WWE-UFC Merge 3.jpg
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Sep 22, 2023 10:04 am

Sounds like a lot more will be changing with Smackdown moving to USA next year, and rumors of Raw leaving USA and possibly even moving from Monday nights to Tuesday or Thursday. Though Thursday would be odd since the reasoing of leaving Monday would be to get away from Mondya Night Football, and well, the NFL is on Thursdays, too. That would be crazy!
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:32 am

That's some big news there PB. Yeah, they don't want to be against any competition even if it's from a different sport. It was really looking good when there could have been a Wednesday Night War a while back but they backed out when they moved NXT to Tuesday. Shame this era can't have another Monday Night War, that will only happen once :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT