Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: Sunny Sentenced!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Nov 28, 2023 9:02 am

It happen last year during her DUI and I can't believe this :o :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Sunny Sentenced!.jpg
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:37 pm

Wow, 17 years. Not surprised, really. Maybe it'll finally help her get her life together.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Nov 29, 2023 7:27 am

Yeah maybe, things will be very different by time she's out :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Tribute to the Troops is Tonight!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 am

WWE's Friday Night SmackDown Tribute to the Troops is on tonight. Anybody with a DVR check it out. I'll have to YT it or Peacock it. It's usually always a fun show :) Anybody looking for gifts WWE has them in their shop including those Football belts :)

Also, NXT Deadline is tomorrow which is going to be a good fun event, I'll be posting a special about that in the PPV/PLE Topic so be looking for that...in the mean time you an catch up watching the shows & LvlUp :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Hogan rescues Teen Woman!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Jan 16, 2024 7:56 am

Hulk hogan is a real life hero, gosh I hope WWE does something special with him now and that people especially kids will get back on track with him :)

Hogan Rescues Teen Woman 1.jpg

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:05 pm

When your car flips over and you're trapped inside...

Dun dun dun dun dun-dun-dun-dun...

It's a great story. Imagine getting helped out of your car after and accident by Hulk Hogan!

Whatcha going to do airbag, when this ball point pen runs wild on you!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:37 am

That was a bit of good humor PB. That is NOT the way I would want to meet the Hulkster but that is hard imagine :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: AOP!!!!! Punk vs. Cody! AJ, Rock/Head of the Ta

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:33 am

PB said it before and I already gave My thoughts about it before.

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Again I haven't read any news in a while so this is totally new to Me. I haven't watched SmackDown Lowdown nor Raw Talk yet so I'm a bit behind. Don't forget I don't have a DVR so Peacock, YT & web is how I keep up with WWE & NXT. With that being said I think it's a total mistake :!: Why :?: Because they already have it made on Peacock. Sometimes I get ticked off because they don't/can't air Raw & SmackDown the night it's on or morning after it like they do PPVs/PLEs cause like I said, I never watch a PLE when it airs, I want it on MY OWN TIME when I can rewind, fast forward, pause and all that and not in a darn rush, I like it slow & easy. I like it that they air NXT soon after it airs which is great & fun but it's always bittersweet about the two main shows. So instead of going to a whole new network they could just make their time faster by putting the two shows THE night or morning after on Peacock. Sure they'll give you some business excuse like they did about Main Event when episodes were delayed for weeks or even longer because of the UK deal but really there is no excuse nor reason. I hate delays and this has always been a nuisance for Me. I think it's a bad idea especially how Netflix is with all of their predictivness but WWE are money hungry especially with Kahn at the helm.

packerbacker180 wrote:Yeah, I think it'll cost them viewers in the long run. Now you have to pay for Netflix and Peacock? I know they got a huge amount of money for it, half a billion per year, but I think it'll backfire. It may help AEW in the long run, since there will be one less option to watch on tv weekly. Plus there were rumors Raw was going to got to TNT which would've been trouble for AEW, now they're free and clear. They just need to improve their product and get rid of all the ROH titles because there's too many damn belts on those shows.

BrandonDaCollector wrote:I believe your correct and I never knew the rumor of WWE being on TNT :o Turner and company shouldn't even want to joke about it...didn't they learn what happen in 2001 :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

It's CONFIRMED NOW :o :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Just a few things I should post before the Royal Rumble :)

AOP & Paul Ellering RETURNS with Karrion Kross & Scarlett! I didn't expect this :o They are THE FINAL TESTAMENT!

Michin (Crazy in Korean) aka Mia Yim is looking darn hot while AJ Styles returns :o

Mia Yim-Michin 1.jpg

The Rock returns and asks should he go for the Head of the Table :shock:

Lord Regal returns to the WWE, makes Ava (The Rock's daughter) the new NXT GM :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Nobody here is talking about Nick Aldis...I think he's doing a great job :)

Gunther returns & confronts Seth Rollins!

Great women stuff with Rhea Ripley. She is arguably the best & hottest thing in WWE right now :!:

Drew McIntyre and Cody Rhodes!

CM Punk at odds with Drew McIntyre!

CM Punk and Cody Rhodes!!!

This is really building up for WWE Royal Rumble week :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Jan 26, 2024 7:43 pm

Cool to see Ellering around again. Not enough legitimate managers these days. Was never a big Kross fan, always found him kind of generic and dull as a wrestler, he just had a really cool entrance. Stable kind of sounds the same as Balor's group, can't even think of the name at the moment though I know Finn isn't even in it anymore I think. Nice to see AJ back but tough to see him ever getting as far up the card as he deserves to be.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:30 pm

Yes, like I said before, so many things are lacking in wrestling today from all feds and managers is one the major things IMO. I thought Kross was cool. No, their group is different and no PB, Finn is still with JUDGEMENT DAY...that's what they're called...they've had some good moments over the moments. I posted the Ripley video...SHE'S THEIR LEADER and Finn & Damian are still the WWE Undisputed Tag Champs. Did you watch the video I posted with them together :?: Their talking about DIY so that mean Chiampa & Gargano is back together but I just didn't post about them. AJ is stuck in the middle toward the top as a contender because he just came back from injury. but he's having the fatal 4-way with Roman at the Rumble! Like I said, Ripley is really the hottest thing in WWE right now. The stuff with CM Punk is really interesting...I posted those too.

Here's this with AJ Styles that just aired a little while ago.

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT