Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE/NXT: Ripley VACATES World Title!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:41 am

I saw about Rhea. That's a shame. Seemed she was going to be champ for a longtime. No idea where they go from here. I did catch the main event last night. I thought the way they shot his entrance, with (Jimmy?) Uso leaving and then Sami outside was pretty cool. And then the Moxley walk through the crowd was neat. It's cool when Mox does it, but being in his home town is was much more of a special moment. Watching it I thought to myself, this is the kind of thing you'd never see with Vince in charge. I'd read before that people were expecting a Gable turn, but I thought they set it up pretty well. Normally, you'd see the turn in the ring after the handshake or whatever, so the way they shot this you didn't see Gable coming up behind him. Another thing you wouldn't see with Vince and Kevin Dunn around. Of course, with Vince he was Shorty G and a joke, so...
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: Ripley VACATES World Title!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:39 am

I know, this was unexpected. I was hoping they'd build Jade up to face her but now that ain't gonna happen or at least for a long while :roll: I hated the Shorty G stuff, Gable has been pretty good in the last couple of years and it will be interesting to see where he goes from here especially since the rest of Alpha Academy are babyfaces :shock: Yep, your right about that PB...like they said, it's a new era...the Paul Levesque Era so things might really be shaping up now :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Becky WINS World Title!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:13 am

Well here is this from Raw :!:

This was a huge moment here on Monday Night Raw, perhaps one of the biggest of ever of all-time :o The big women Nia Jax & Piper Niven go at it plus much more :wwwink:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: Becky WINS World Title!!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:10 pm

I caught a little of this match and then the ending on Monday. Good for Becky. Not really sure else they could've put it on besides her.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE/NXT: Trick WINS NXT Title!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:57 am

Yeah, it was down to Becky & Liv...both had their issues with Ripley...once again Liv didn't win.

You've been reading Me talking about Trick Williams...he had such a great partnership & feud with Carmelo Hayes that rival Kevin Owen & Sami Zayn and now Trick just beat "The Mad Dragon Ilja Dragunov at NXT Spring Spring Breakin' :o Dragunov was a great champion and made the show fun...I expect him to be on the main roster soon. Listen to the crowd say WHOOP THAT TRICK :!: That's what I have been saying :!:

See what I mean, when he get's to the main roster, will the main roster crowd have this same kind of effort for him or will they even know him :?:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:08 am

First off Drew McIntyre just signed a new contract extension :!:

Drew McIntyre 1.jpg

So the Rock is the head of TKO Holdings...well for a long while his daughter Ava Raine has been the GM in NXT. She barely wrestled, after Joe Gacy disbanded his cool group The Schisim, she never wrestled again then suddenly she's a GM that was under tutelage of Lord Regal an dis a step below HBK. She looks like her daddy a little but, she really looks like a female Uso more. Here she is with Adam Pierce & Nick Aldis :!:

Here's the entire WWE draft from both Smackdown & Raw...some were obvious while some were not. Some I didn't think from NXT would be there :!:

NOW, here is arguably the most important & exciting draft: "The Mad Dragon Ilja Dragunov :!: Yesterday I just posted that he lost the NXT Title. I've noticed that when a champ loses their belt they move on to the main roster. He was a great NXT champ, one of the best just not competing but as entertaining as a whole. Now, he originally came from NXT UK. He had an absolute classic war with Gunther there when he was NXT UK Champ. It was one of the greatest matches of ever of all-time IMO. If you never seen their rivalry it is definitely one to check out, it's one of the best in the modern era. Now, Dragunov has some words here :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT