Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla x Kong!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: MONSTERVERSE: Let's talk Godzilla x Kong!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm

No, I didn't really catch any of that but like you said, those are the things you start to notice after multiple watches because the first time you're wrapped up in what's happening. I don't know if they should bring in aliens or Jet Jaguar. I think they're just cool Easter eggs. A crossover with Pacific Rim could be something. It would give them some new creatures to tear through, that's for sure. And Jet Jaguar could be from that, but you could incorporate him without PR, too.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:17 am

Yes, sometimes it takes a few watches to notice stuff and it helps also with others watching with you. Actually I think aliens would be okay cause we already have King Ghidorah to set it up to explain where he/they came from :shock: Also The aliens in Pacific Rim came from a portal in the ocean...what if they have something to with'em :?: Maybe your right, he could be from PR or perhaps be the origins of it :?: Really I hope they bring Jet Jaguar one way or another, I think he would be so cool if he's done right :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri May 17, 2024 8:52 am

Okay, here's a special update. Remember when I posted many entries of the Titans a while back before the film came out :?: Well here's an updated look of some of'em plus some new stuff you may not know or even caught :shock: Well, for those that seen this scene, I don't know what you thought of it but I would have been in awe about it. I posted it before about that this is possibly the largest Titan to ever live...

Here's a short video of it, this guy was really excited, I hope other people were too :)

I read that some of the Great Apes has names including Gnarled Finger, One-Eye, Stone Fist, Catcher, Knob, Boots and that Skar King has been very naughty & busy impregnating the females thus that's how the Apes got their reddish fur and how he grew his army :shock:

Here's this creature called the Tree Mimic :!: In the Official Movie Novelization of Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire, Dr. Ilene Andrews recalled that Monarch had encountered many species of Tree Mimics previously :shock: Although the one that ate Mikael was the first to sport new behavior as it disguised itself as roots. All Tree Mimic species kill their prey immediately and are quite difficult to kill themselves :!:

I would imagine that this scene was unexpected and would make one jump :o

Another look at the Wart Dog...

I believe this monster is an inspiration of the Andrewsarchus, it was a prehistoric Ungulate from the middle Eocene period in China :shock:

An actual look at the Parrot Frog :!: Amazing that this Titan is the size of a T-Rex, now that's a big frog :shock:

An actual look at the Vertacine :!:

Hollow Earth Grub Worm which the Hellhawks love them :!:

Hollow Earth Mosquito. I read that in the The Official Movie Novelization,of Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire that Dr. Andrews carefully thinks how genetic analysis would be needed to determine if Hollow Earth Mosquitos are actually "true" mosquitos" or if it is indeed an example of convergent evolution. She also considers the possibility that mosquitos originated in Hollow Earth during the Jurassic period as molecular genetic studies suggest that and didn't reach the surface world until the Cretaceous period where they entered the fossil record. Now I love how that is and that talk about these ancient times...I would imagine that kids would love this :)

Hollow Earth Dragonfly :!:

The Drown Viper appears to be a very awesome Serpentine Titan :o

I found out that there's also mentions of new Titans only by the names of TITAN 005, TITAN 006, TITAN 007, TITAN 010, TITAN 011, TITAN 012, TITAN 013, TITAN 016, TITAN 018. Who and/or what are they :?:

Now, arguably the most important of them all is Phosphera. According to what I read this was a Titan that was "fail-safe" in case they couldn't get the rights to Mothra again. Well, I know they got Mothra back which is like why couldn't they anyway :? Now, since she was back, they kept this Titan secure. It was in the Iwi's Temple...

I'm sure you recall this scene but what did you think when you saw it :?: I would have been like holy crap, that looks like some sort of an ancient god :o

The name means "Light Bringer" which is Venus in Greek Mythology plus the [b]Planet Venus itself and has a similar origin for the name of the chemical element phosphorus :!: Also this might be a depiction of Lucifer because all what I just said has to do with him :o Maybe this some sort of extraterritorial :? It's design is of a bird-winged humanoid and associated with Pyramids that strongly resembles the ancient Egyptian goddess of magic, Isis. Though Phosphera was only shown in an Iwi settlement with a Hollow Earth portal going to Cairo, Egypt, this may not be the only time this ancient Titan appears and I hope I'm right :)

Here's this little Monsters of Hollow Earth feature as it reveals some cool stuff plus the movie is available to own on digital formats already as of 5/14 :o :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

I got more stuff to come soon :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Previous

Return to General Discussions