Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:40 pm

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 04, 2024 9:13 am

Oh those SW Robot Chicken episodes were great & hilarious :o :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh:

Happy Star Wars Day :) I just posted My special Part 1 of the Prequels in My SW Collection. When you have a while please check it out :)

http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post51802.html#p51802
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat May 04, 2024 4:50 pm

May the 4th Be With You!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun May 05, 2024 6:06 am

All of these were good. Clever lyrics in that SW Bohemian Rhapsody. There's some really good fan made movies out there which you saw how great that Another World fan movie was that I posted in My Video Game Topic was ;) I've seen a few SW fan made films. I'll see if I can find 'em :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 05, 2024 11:31 am

Ok. One more day of SW for Revenge of the 5th!

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 06, 2024 7:57 am

Gosh, I never seen either of those before. That Richard Pryor one was great. I'm surprised he said N*ger and get some Octopus :o Amazing how all of them Cantina aliens were actually from the first film :shock: Yes, When i first saw him in A New Hope in My youngster mind I thought he was "The Devil" too...heck I still get that from time to time and that was one the Wolfmen too :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

Okay, here's this fan film, this one is good but isn't one of My faves however, I will get to them soon enough :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon May 06, 2024 8:28 pm

I Am Altering The Deal. Pray I Don't Alter It Any Further.

Turns out it's Revenge of the Sixth or whatever, so one more day in a galaxy far, far away...

That fan video was ok. The story wasn't the best, the sfx and lightsaber fights were pretty good. The craziest thing about tjat Richard Pryor Show is that it aired in an 8 PM timeslot on NBC. But it was cancelled after 4 episodes, most likely because it aired against Laverne and Shirley which was the #1 show in the Nielsen Ratings that year so pretty hard to garner an audience against such a powerhouse show.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue May 07, 2024 9:11 am

That's interesting, I never knew that about the Richard Pryor Show...I would have been behind that all the way if I could have :) Gosh, he didn't have any fantasy stuff especially when a woman like her is asking him about it :o :batsmh: Dang, both parties pretty much ruined the couple's time :roll: As for Me, to be honest, I wasn't excited like that about Slave Leia. Sure it was a big deal when it happen but I wasn't really into her like that. I know I was young at the time but it wasn't because of that, I liked other women more like Beverly in Howard the Duck when I was a kid. It really hasn't changed at all really. I guess it was because she killed Jabba the Hut which I hated that and I was never a fan of Carrie Fisher :roll: I like other females in SW more than Leia too like Aayla Secura, Darth Talon and even Rey for an example. Gosh, That Big Bang Theory was something else with James Earl Jones :o :lol: Yes, Jones was in other movies...most memorable besides being only the voice of Darth Vader was his role as Thulsa Doom in 1982's Conan The Barbarian :batwink:

Okay, see if you like this one ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue May 07, 2024 8:16 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed May 08, 2024 8:42 am

That was a good Boy meets World there :) :lol: I guess you didn't like SW: Dresca either :?: Well, you should like this one...it's Bucketheads: A Star Wars Story :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions