Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

The Halloween Thread - My favorite time of year!!!

Post special events like conventions, online events, get togethers, etc.

Re: The Halloween Thread - My favorite time of year!!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:12 am

faustX wrote:My Halloween's have traditionally been a cause for celebration, and because I have awesome friends its not uncommon to be surrounded by comic book characters and horror movie persons. This was two Halloweens ago:
Ok, paunchy Nightwing isnt my friend really, he is kind of a dildo. But the rest of them are awesome. Ive been spending my Halloween's in good company like this for the last 15 years or so. I recently moved though so I will probably grab a couple horror flicks and chill at home. Probably watch Pumpkinhead and one of the the first four Hellraisers.

I see U :D That is really great dude, really looks like fun! Did you have a chance to see My post above?
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby faustX » Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:13 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:I see U :D That is really great dude, really looks like fun! Did you have a chance to see My post above?

I did! Love the eyeballs! You look downright sinister!
faustX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Oct 10, 2013 9:57 am

I dont, know where you go for your halloween parties, but it looks scary. ;)

Just dont watch Hellraiser 3. I recently watched 1-4. Man, part 3 is horrible!!!!!
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby faustX » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:11 am

Yeah, the third one is nearly worthless. Honestly, the whole thing stinks except for the last 30 seconds. I love the building designed to look like the Lament Configuration.
faustX
Civilian
Civilian

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 am

Horrible movie. the cenobite that looks like Hulk Hogan, with the camera in his eye :roll: Im sure. What were they thinking?!
1 and 2 are sweet, though.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:29 am

faustX wrote:
BrandonDaCollector wrote:I see U :D That is really great dude, really looks like fun! Did you have a chance to see My post above?

I did! Love the eyeballs! You look downright sinister!

Thanks dude :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 am

Are talkin' about Me? If you are then yes, I can scary but My party is outside out front, scaring the heck out of everybody :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby secondwhiteline » Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:14 am

Happy Halloween! Try not to get killed! But if you do, come back as something awesome, like a Zuni fetish doll or a Jason. We've got enough zombies.
secondwhiteline
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:04 am

IT'S HALLOWEEN :!: Oh I can't wait to scare them outside :D Come on guys, what ya gonna do today on Halloween? Talk about your plans guys :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby AcidDragon » Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:12 pm

Happy Halloween, everybody!!! Time to chomp on candy and watch scary movies. :klargrin:
"Finally got all the way through that 'Death of Superman' video game...as Steel. Play Superboy and you're history by level three, right? But Steel..." - Kon-El AKA Superboy
AcidDragon
Site Admin
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Special Events