Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Official Wrestling PPV-PLE Topics: BackLash RESULTS!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: HUGE HOF & WM PREVIEW!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 02, 2023 6:06 am

I see, well just find out the results from Me when I post'em here when it's all said and done :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun Apr 02, 2023 9:23 am

Welp, my wrestling friend stopped over last night and asked if we were watching WM, so I wound up paying for Peacock and we watched. I can hold off on my thoughts until later. It wasn't really that great to me. I wasn't emotionally invested in anything, so besides the main event nothing really overly impressed me.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 03, 2023 7:24 pm

I see PB. I forgot you had a wrestling friend. Did he come by announced or... :? Were you and him in time for when it started and did he come back for Day 2? What was his thoughts of it as a whole? Is he a big critic like you are or is he just thankful to watch it no matter what the level of satisfaction is :?: Oh and did your kids eventually watch it anyway :?:

I'll bee posting My little thoughts and highlights of the whole weekend soon :)
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:13 pm

Well, I invited my buddy over a couple weeks ago but he never responded, so I wasn't going to bother. But then he just showed up, lol. The only good thing is it cost me $5 for a month of Peacock and I got $6 back from Rakuten! My kids didn't watch any of it, maybe a little bit of Seth vs Logan cuz my son happened to walk in the room and see the Prime bottle and kids apparently love Prime. I watched most of day 2 by myself. I turned it off before the main eevnt because I really didn't care. I'm surprised Cody didn't win and I give them credit for going that route, but in the end it just means they're going to stretch out a story I don't care about anyway, so, meh. I thought both days were pretty predictable prior to Reigns vs Cody. Nothing was really that surprising or felt special to me besides poor Shane tearing his quad. Props to Snoop for causing an audible while Miz just stood there like a deer in headlights. There weren't any bad matches besides maybe the women's tag match because they were trying moves that didn't look fast or believable enough. The only match I really liked was the Gunther match because it's always fun to watch guys slap the **** out of each other. Gunther looks much more svelte then when I last saw him, I just wish he's tape up his wrists because they look so thin compared everyone else.

In the end there wasn't anything that made me want to watch more, so I didn't watch Raw. It was a fine WM< just nothing I'll really remember or think fondly of. When Shane and Pat MacAfee are your two big surprises you're really running on fumes. And they'll be remembered more for Shane blowing out his leg than anything else. That'll probably be the thing I remember most about the two nights.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:40 am

I see, sounds like he's kinda the unpredictable kind :roll: Dang,you shou;dn't complain, Peacock is really good with not only the huge library of WWE but tons movies and TV shows! Well since you saw most of it I ain't gonna go into major details. Just a few thoughts and videos. I never knew what the this Prime Bottle thing was nor didn't know who KSI was and I'm like why am I supposed to know all of these newer people :? Yes, Gunther is awesome and he looks way slender compared to when he was VValter, that was a great match by the way :)

First here's this video, really amazing how Carmella wound up with him and look what it cost her :roll:

WWE Hall of Fame. Like I sad before, this is really the most important event of all during WM week. It has your older ones you grew up and it's all about seeing them one more time, trivia & history so why wouldn't you want to watch it :?: I think their wanting to stay away from the Warrior. Dana Warrior wasn't there and they hardly ever show him anymore :roll:

Stacy looked darn good :batsmile:

I knew Ric Flair was going to induct The Great Muta, I was trying to give you the hint earlier :!:

Rey Mysterio felt like a pretty big headliner and it was all done fairly well.

So ever since Dominik turned heel, big news pages has been making this out like it's all real, not kayfabe and not part of the show especially when he did that stuff for Thanksgiving & Christmas last year :shock:

Rey Mysterio 3.jpg

Trish looked really, really good and to be honest I was quite surprised that she wore something like this because of how this day and age is like this type of thing doesn't matter any more :roll: I mean the impact was really low. It's really pathetic. When I first saw her in Muscle Mag way back in 97 I was really astounded by her, then she arrived in the WWF in 2000 then I was like holy crap she's here :o Sure she's older now and this such a great example of why I like older women and she's only a few years older than Me. Dang she still looks superb. If you would ask a teenage Brandon that it would come to this in the 2020s, he would have thought you were full of bum-steer :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh:

Trish Stratus 1.jpg

Here is a video of highlights for Saturday. I'm glad Rhea Ripley won. Your talking about nothing memorable :? Her match with Charlotte was one of the best of all-time IMO. It was so exciting and especially how Ripley performed at the climax. Darn shame Valhalla didn't shine anymore but at least she was there. There was some other great moments and dang, the Owens & Zayn match finally happened :!:

Here is a highlights video of Sunday. They ignore Shane-O-Mac's injury. You said that it was a foregone conclusion that Cody was going to win. Well look what happened. You turned it off and he lost :o I had a feeling he was going to. In My matches preview I said I cannot see Roman losing. Well WWE is known for their swerves and unpredictable moments when you least expect it. Vinnie Mac always used to say for years anything can happen in the WWF. Now this is a HUGE FACTOR,,,When I was watching Smackdown LowDown & Raw Talk catching up on WWE since I don't have a DVR, in the "NOW, THEN, FOREVER, TOGETHER intro, they NOW have Roman saying "Acknowledge Me" when they show him on there. I'm like gosh, they just now added that just days before Wrestlemania and Roman is going to lose this match? No way in Sam "Freggin" Hain is that going to happen now and look...IT DIDN'T! I learned to pay attention to stuff like this back in 95 when Vader was replaced by Lex Luger in the WCW Monday Nitro intro then big time in 96 when Hall & Nash left WWF for WCW when they were replaced by others. You gotta pay attention to these things, it gives you hints of what's to come! Bianca looked really good. I don't find her hot but dang, I think she is really pretty. The rest of the matches were good but I found Saturday better.

As usual they had a Press Conference at the end of both events. I'm like these people here ask such silly questions and hardly any of them raise their hand and ask and I'm like why are you even here plus there working for all of these news pages that is mostly all relatively new and I'm like how many of these do we need :? HHH said before that the roster is complaining that these celebs are getting more screen time than them and he said well their doing better than you and you gotta step up. I'm like how can they wen you don't allow them to, it really sounds like Vinnie Mac putting words into his mouth :roll: I got a kick out of Roman talking about how people's attention spans is gotta be longer than 20 secs about TicTok & YT shorts. I complained about it before many times. I'm really sick of this generation how everybody has to hurry up, get to the point and all of that crap :x Nobody wants to know or learn anything anymore and that is one of the major probs that is wrong with this modern era and this society needs to change it, believe Me, so many things are being forgotten and this is one the darn reasons :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Just like the other day PB when you apologized for making your cool post long, I was like who cares PB...you like this and you don't want to half-@$$ it and make it incomplete...you want it all to look good so it's all there and be great in the long run :)

That's all for now. Next up will be Wrestlemania Backlash and it will be in Puerto Rico with Bad Bunny being the star of it, so amazing how their pushing him :roll: They'll be going to the UK & Saudi Arabia soon after. More later :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:13 pm

I didn't turn it off because I knew Cody was winning, I turned it off because I just don't care about Roman, the title, Cody, or the feud. If Cody won, meh. If Roman retained, meh. He's fine and all, just never been a fan. And Cody's matches are pretty paint by numbers with the couple moves he has to work into every match. I'm curious if the sale to Endeavor had anything to do with the outcome. Probably not. But it just means a much more prolonged feud probably stretched out to at least Summer Slam, though it seems like Cody will have to go through Brock first for whatever reason. I heard Cody got some boos for his entrance Sunday. I wonder if fans will eventually turn on him again because I honestly think the Hulk Hogan white meat babyface he tries to play gets tiresome a lot faster these days. Luckily, I think the kids in the WWE will be more receptive to it than AEW adults were.

Being emotionally unattached to anything doesn't help. Charlotte? Meh, the only thing interesting about that match was how many times she tried to break her own neck. To me, it was two heels wrestling each other, and that's never a good idea. I actually thought it was sloppy at a few points. Sami and Kevin were pretty obviously going to win, and again, not following the product, it didn't affect me at all. Prime is like Gatorade, BTW.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WM AFTERMATH!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 04, 2023 11:11 pm

Shame, I always liked an unbeatable champion that tells a great story whether you like him/her or not and to see who will beat them. That's another thing, people get so tired of stuff so quickly. I said it before, when Sting had his brooding up in the rafters for about a year from 96 to 97, that wasted so much time and I was getting tired of it after a few months yet I hung in there. Then again, things were so far different then. SM didn't exist, Another prob for the future IMO :roll:

Oh Charlotte is going for her daddy's & Cena's record. Once she does it I expect the title to be not as much as a hot potato. Nothing like Moolah but it will be long.

One thing I thought about the spooky/dark themed matches like the HIAC & Ripley, they should have waited till it was darker outside to set that mood even better :blbat: :blww: :blsm:

OK, I see about Prime. That was one heck of a moment when Rollins grabbed KSI and put him on the table, now that was funny and entertaining :o :lol:

IDK him but he seems nice. It was cool him talking about games. REALLY, that's who he wants to face :?

Now here is the aftermath on Raw last night! Speaking of Lashley, the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal winner...

Raquel Rodriguez and Liv Morgan. Reed & Theory.

Trish, Lita & Becky.

Rollins, I love the music and how the crowd sings it!! by the way, I loved the conductor at WM doing his theme.

The Cody saga and the turn of Lesnar. Now this had the potential of being superb but...

Most in a nutshell.

So is people still going to cheer Lesnar and be the babyface or like you said will they turn on Cody :?: I didn't find anything super shocking however that Cody & Lesnar team match would have been awesome. Nothing but another swerve :roll: Lesnar does so much wrong, when he finally had the opportunity to be in a match for Raw he does this. So disappointing. As for the WWE & UFC merge, it's really not that much of a surprise or at least it isn't to Me. Look at how many wrestlers over the years have come from there and how much UFC/WWE stuff we've seen & heard espeiclly when Lesnar came back many years ago. I expect UFC to have their own section on Peacock which would be ideal not only for Me because I loved UFC's first few years with Severn, Shamrock, Abbott & Grace but it would also be for NBC's sake as it will get even more subscribers. I know their money hungry so this should already be in their plans.

IDK how many people are talking about Vinnie Mac's new look since the merger. He's looking like a magician, Vincent Price/ Dr. Strange hybrid. It's really weird that I always thought since the Galactus Marvel Legends series in the 2000s that figure looked a lot like Vincent Price and now all of these years later this is happening :? This isn't by mistake, Vinnie Mac is doing this on purpose, its ALL part of the transformation and I mean that in more than one way :o Again nobody's talking about The Great Muta here. Its really something seeing him next to HHH & McMannequin. Sadly if he would have been in the WWF he would have been really used poorly just like other such as Hakushi. WCW knew the awesomeness of these Japanese wrestlers, something that Vinnie didn't nor did he really care :roll: He can be so one dimensional and I'm saying that he's dense because he's not, once he sets his mind on something that's what he wants and usually get's :!:

Vinnie Mac's NEW Look 1.jpg

Like I said, their really pushing Bad Bunny so I expect him to face with Preist or Dominik at Wreslemania BackLash!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WM BackLash is TONITE!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat May 06, 2023 7:33 am

Yes, that's right, WWE Wrestlemania BackLash is TONITE and it's going to be in San Juan Puerto Rico live on Peacock and this is the first time ever that the WWE has held an event of this magnitude in the Caribbean. Sure they've been then on tours over the years and such but never held a PPV/PLE :o It's been hyped up since at least Wrestlemania 39 and of all people Bad Bunny is going to be the host or will he :? I have always been a big fan of hardcore Puerto Rican Wrestling as I have said many times before how much I loved Carlos Colon & Gorilla Monsoon's WWC with great ones such as Abdullah the Butcher & Bruiser Brody. There was so many great moments there, I found them to be as exciting as the old days WWF, WCW & ECW... super fun so yeah, this is going to be some good event that you don't want to miss. Here's the really cool promo video that is seen every week on WWE programming on Peacock :batsmile:

Here is the poster of BackLash :batsmile:

NOTE: I posted the WWE Draft video a few days ago, these moves will not take affect till after WWE Wrestlemania Backlash has been set in the record books :!:

THE CARD!!

Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest in a San Juan Street Fight: So WWE continue's to push Bad Bunny, an idol that I knew nothing about since he like appeared out of the blue at the WWE Royal Rumble 2021. I'm like what a great original name and that kids & teenagers of today are behind and idolizing him along with people like this now that just comes out of nowhere...gosh have things changed :batshock: :wwsmh: :smsmh: So he befriended fellow countryman Damian Priest and they journeyed together for a while atoning their skills especially since Priest just made the made main roster only a short while beforehand. HHH then made a major deal of Bad Bunny leaving for his huge music tour then when he was done many months later he returned at the WWE Royal Rumble 2022 as a special entry, he showed he actually had what it took in the ring and even taking big bumps and a great elimination by "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar so what I'm saying is even though I'm like why is he so important and I've seen jobbers that are better looking, he can be impressive, I'll give him that. Since Damian joined The Judgment Day and became a major heel, Bad Bunny confronted him and got attacked by him and went through a table hard. Then Bunny said to be the host of WWE Wrestlemania BackLash but he backed out vowing to get his needed revenge on his former friend in a San Juan Street Fight which maybe the main event and really I hope it is. If you like Scott Hall then you should watch Priest as he was his hero and he even wrestles like him even doing the The Razor's Outsider Edge :batsmile: This will be dandy and if your like Me and love Puerto Rico wrestling then this is a must watch because this will only happen once and I'm sure it's going to be terrific :!:

"The American Nightmare" Cody Rhodes vs. "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar: Now like I said, the Bad Bunny vs. Damian Priest bout should be the main event but with WWE's non-logical booking this maybe the main one since this is getting major hype. Lesnar IMO always makes the wrong decisions and does things the wrong way and turning on Cody was an example. Did you really think he was actually going to wrestle on Raw :? So dang stupid that he could have had an epic match and decided to betray Cody instead :roll: After Cody's failure of defeating Roman and becoming champion, it was only fitting that he'd lose since he made one of the biggest mistakes of his life by making one of the biggest betrayals ever in wrestling to the company AEW that he helped build from the ground up :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: How in the world is this match going to be :?: Where does either go from then on after the the outcome of the match :batconfused: :wwhuh: :smhuh:

Rhea Ripley (c) vs. Zelina Vega for the WWE SmackDown Women's Championship: So Zelina is a blonde now following these trends of these people with hair colors that just clash badly with their skin color. I mean she doesn't look that bad but still she looked way better with her natural dark hair color. She's in her home town of Puerto Rico which is huge for her, it's the first time ever that she's done this despite she's really a veteran of the sport. She's finally getting back to things in the ring since the resurrection of the LWO however she's facing no normal champion and that's Rhea Ripley who has been hot in a number of ways for a very long while now and she seems darn near impossible to stop. After her superb match with Charlotte Flair @ WM39 (which by the way is one of the best matches I ever seen, if you didn't see it you need too, it's one of the best to come around in a very long time) she has had a great time since winning the title. Vega recently got the upper hand on her but I don't see her winning this match, in fact I'm thinking it might even be close to a squash so we'll see about that :!:

Bianca Belair (c) vs. IYO SKY for the WWE Raw Women's Championship: This one came to a surprise really. While the hot Bayley is really taking a back seat as of late, IYO is getting a title opportunity and really this is a return bout from their days in NXT which we might be meant to forget that if WWE doesn't mention it but you can't hide that stuff from history buffs like Me :) I cannot see a new champ here I mean SKY has lost numerous times while Bianca has been basically unbeatable. If she loses I will be quite shocked here :!:

Austin Theory (c) vs. Bobby Lashley vs. Bronson Reed in a Triple Threat Match for the WWE United States Championship: This match is going to be a dandy indeed. Reed needs to win this if he wants to be a force to be reckon with and "The All Mighty" definitely needs to win this to redeem himself over questionable defeats in recent times. I see Theory retaining the belt continuing his "All Day" regime :!:

Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens & Matt Riddle vs. The Bloodline (Jey Uso, Jimmy Uso & Solo Sikoa) (w/Paul Heyman) in a Six Man Tag Team Match: Here we go with this one which this one of the first times that The Bloodline is tagging in a match like this. While I can see the babyfaces winning yet again especially since Riddle is with them however I don't think their winning streak will last long but I could be wrong :?

Seth "Freakin" Rollins vs. "The Nigerian Giant" Omos: How in the world did this match come about :?: I hate to see giant men like him go down and just be stepping stones and go nowhere. If Omos loses this will be two big losses in a row and it's going to look like he can't win a big match I mean I can't see Rollins getting defeated here but ya never know :shock:

Don't forget the kickoff Show on YT before this starts plus the Press Conference soon after on Peacock ;)

Overall this looks to be a unique & fine event. So what are your thoughts :?: Anything really grabbing or irking you :?: Are you going to watch it tonite on Peacock or just catch the results via highlights on YT or just read it or skip it completely :?: I'm looking forward to it and instead of being a picky critic, I'm just thankful that I can do so :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WM BackLash is TONITE!!

Postby packerbacker180 » Sun May 07, 2023 10:43 am

Backlash always felt like a throwaway PPV where nothing ever really happens. I'm assuming the same was true last night as I don't really care enough about any of that to even check the results.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Official Wrestling PPV Topics: WM BackLash RESULTS!!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon May 08, 2023 6:44 am

OK WWE critic PB, I thought it was a decent PLE. There really wasn't anything totally shocking and no titles changed hands but it was very exciting to watch, Like I said I'm quite grateful that I can :)

So they haven't had a new extra match on the KickOff show in ages which really is a shame. I know it was like why is so & so on the KickOff and there was concern there before but at least they had a bonus match-up :roll: Now it's just the commentators, maybe a backstage interview and video packages. There was however one worthwhile segment here and it was Wade Barrett in the Caribbean Ocean talking about how great this is and the event. His tall & slender muscular frame get's onto the beach and then a really nice looking young babe comes along with an ice cold Piña Colada in the Pineapple. I was like she looks nice...

She hands him that drink and really that's it. He gave her a look like she was a waitress or something and nothing special and he continues to talk about his drink, the event and so forth. I know it's very different if your happily married I mean it's you (any man out there that's married) & wife and that's the way it should be but Barrett is single and the way he was going on about Mandy Rose before you'd think there would a little something here but things just don't allow it I'm afraid :roll: I'm like dang who is she :?: She just walks off into the ocean area and the we're forced to focus on him as she just disappears...I'm like this is really getting dire how men are about/to women in this day and age I mean I know the reports say that the testosterone levels are way down but has it really come to this :?: Rosenberg just said beautiful people and not a beautiful woman I mean if this was the Attitude Era nothing like that would have happen...I know I wouldn't have been like that, I would have been hittin' on her left & right whether I was a success or not :batwink: :wwgrin: :smgasp:

Whomever she was I don't know but here's a closer look at her. She might be in development at the PC for a NXT debut later on down the road. However she looks like she could be an Urban Street Booty Model which is really cool :batsmile:

So I'm going to spill the beans early and spotlight the biggest surprise of the night at WWE Wrestlemania BackLash and a bit of it I was suspecting and if you know Caribbean Wrestling like I do then you may have had your suspicions as well. Right away near the start of the event Savio Vega greets Bad Bunny with a Puerto Rican Kendo Stick along with Rey Mysterio as Batman. I was like that is really cool, it's so good to see him again. Bunny joined the LWO on SmackDown a day prior.

So during the Bad Bunny & Damian Priest match The Judgement Day interfered and so the LWO came to the rescue. Carilito made a very expected yet surprising return whom has also joined the LWO and he looks terrific, way better now then he did years ago :!:

Baylor & Dominic looks to escape and here comes "The Caribbean Legend" Savio Vega :o He's wobbling a little bit but looking good and boy does he still got it...look at those chops & kicks :!:

This was truly the biggest highlight of the whole night and should have been the main event. I don't know if Savio & Carlito will be around in the WWE for long but you never know. Look at the deal with MVP, that was supposed to be only a couple appearances after his Royal Rumble return...now he's been there for years already so ya never know :batrasp:

Now for those of you that don't know who these guys are, why their important and all that I'll tell you why. In the video above you heard Michael Cole call Savio Vega "TNT"... that's because he was known as TNT in WWC long before his WWF days and was already considered a legend then due to his hardcore style and everything he did in his country. He debuted in the WWF in 1994 as the mysterious Quang from the orient which was a cool gimmick since he is a legit martial artist. Then in 1995 he came to the rescue to real life friend Razor Ramon whom also was in the WWC before his WCW tenure and was known as Savio Vega and was a fan favorite. In fact he was one of the biggest babyfaces of the time and when Razor left for WCW in 96 he was only rivaled by The Undertaker, Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and the Ultimate Warrior I mean the fans went crazy for him. He had a big rivalry with the then "Ringmaster" Steve Austin. He never went anywhere however despite he drew tons of crowds. Then he turned heel and joined the Nation of Domination but since he didn't fit in he was betrayed and formed his own gang group called Los Boricuas during the awesome time of WWF Gang Warfare in 1997 :!: Sometime later this great stuff faded out and ended like all cool angles do in wrestling and Savio left and went back to the WWC & IWC and all over the globe including a young TNA. I always liked him. He is filled with talent and an excellent wrestler. Now as for Carlito, he made his WWE debut in 2004, nearly twenty years ago and became champion. He is the son of the legendary WWE Hall of Famer Carlos Colon whom I spoke of before. He & Gorilla Monsoon started & owned the WWC way back in the day. They were never considered competition like WCW & ECW because WWF/WWE used them via a partnership as a training ground in the 80s & 90s hence why there was so many WWF wrestlers there and Zeus still keeping his name for an example. Carlos Colon was in the 1993 WWF Royal Rumble 30 years ago this year which look for a big special about that later on. WWE still has a very healthy relationship with them to this day hence why they held this event. Now his other son & nephew were in the WWE as well, they were known as The Shining Stars or just The Colons and they really went nowhere at all. I love this history :)

NOTE: I just posted Savio Vega's great theme here---> http://www.dctoyrevolution.org/post47120.html#p47120

OK so with that big stuff known now here is the Results & Nightlights of the whole event...the crowd was excellent and seemed very appreciative compared to the crowds of North America. I'l just say that I loved the Bad Bunny match but this time I'll let the short video tell you what happen ;)

BONUS:

Rhea Ripley & Zelina Vega's entrances. Take a gander at Rhea, I'm really digging her and have for months now. I love this roll she's on. I love her theme and her entrance is so good. I believe she is the hottest woman in wrestling right now. Since Zelina is a babyface and been coloring her hair doing the meteora, she is really reminding Me of Sasha Banks... I mean Sasha considers herslef black but I've always considered her a Latina, she's from Puerto Rico and look at her real name so I don't know :?

Here is an exclusive Rhea Ripley Interview :!:

Now Bad Bunny's entrance was pretty good. You hear them saying about Hardcore Wrestling, their meaning WWC which they are the ones that started that trend, ECW just brought it to the USA :)

NOTE: Bayley appeared of course but there was absolutely nothing about her being from Puerto Rico, really I felt that was major missed opportunity there :roll:

So now the WWE Draft is done and since BackLash is in the books, this is how the rosters will look now and there was some major NXT call ups there too but no Bron Breakker & Nikkta Lyons yet :shock:

Next will be WWE Night of Champions 2023 in less than three weeks on May 27, 2023 at the Jeddah Super Dome in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, to crown a new WORLD HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPION, I cannot wait for this :)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT