Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: Wrestling: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:08 pm

Definitely a suprising release. The purge continues as Ric Flair ask for and was granted his release. Could we see the Nature Boy and Sting in the same ring on TNT/TBS for the first time in two decades on an episode of AEWoooooooooooooo?

Also, Adam Cole ("Bay-bay!") Is working without a contract through SummerSlam and is then a free agent. Crazy times ahead!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:13 pm

I hope is if Bray comes to AEW, he will be finally freed of the Bray/Fiend gimmick and be himself which is Windham Rotunda! Since his Uncle & Father had so much history back in the great day with NWA/WCW & TBS/TNA, I think he could fit there greatly! Oh I would love it if Flair would be in AEW. Remember they were on the very last Nitro 20 years ago THIS YEAR :o Also don't forget their stuff in TNA as well :!:

That's what happen with Cole last year though and then they short termed signed him. I would love to see him AEW! Indeed it is crazy times :shock:

By the way, WWE also released JoJo as well which really is no surprise there since she was off screen for a couple years but them releasing JJ Jeff Jarrett in April that was just revealed a couple days ago to Me is kinda surprising since he was a producer with the company :o
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:03 am

Wow, some cool stuff on last Raw. Omos was great. I question why the push of Reggie? The main event of the No Holds Barred match of Charlotte vs. Nikki A.S.H. was awesome. I'm not a huge fan of Charlotte but I was really, I mean really impressed with her in this one. I mean she took it beyond the limit. I mean she speared Nikki thru the barricade and power bombed her thru the announce table and broke it down! She also missed a spear thru a table in the corner of the ring and she broke it in half cleanly! I mean she hit that thing hard, harder than most men I believe. If you haven't seen it I would check it out on YT, it was fantastic!
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:04 am

Wow, some cool stuff on last Raw. The crowd in Chicago were doing the same old thing chanting CM Punk and this is boring and not feeling fortunate. I question why the push of Reggie? Omos was unstoppable! The main event of the No Holds Barred match of Charlotte vs. Nikki A.S.H. was awesome. I'm not a huge fan of Charlotte but I was really, I mean really impressed with her in this one. I mean she took it beyond the limit. I mean she speared Nikki thru the barricade and power bombed her thru the announce table and broke it down! She also missed a spear thru a table in the corner of the ring and she broke it in half cleanly! I mean she hit that thing hard, harder than most men I believe. If you haven't seen it I would check it out on YT, it was fantastic, in fact IMO it was one of the best matches of the whole year regardless of company!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:55 pm

I tried, I made it through the first half hour or so but had to check out once Nia Jax was on. I checked in intermittently the rest of the way but just find stuff like Miz and Morrison so unentertaining that it's hard to watch for long. The main event was pretty good, though.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:50 am

Oh yeah, if the whole show would be as stellar as that main event then Raw would be the show to watch week end-week out period IMO but of course that's not the case at all here :batsmh:

OK, here is some gripes that I have that has been getting to Me for a while.

1. Miz & Morrison: First of all I hate that Morrison is Miz' lackey after he established himself in TNA Impact & Lucha Underground as a top champion. Second, I hate this Johnny Drip, Drip crap. Who's idea was that :? I mean now their saying everything is wet. I mean the way they say it like moist and all of this it sounds so bad and even nasty and I think people could really turn that around on them in person and especially social media and make it really very vile.

2. Zelina Vega: I was kinda excited that she returned. 1. Shame she's back to being a mid carder that loses all the time. 2. Who in the SAMHAIN is her hair dresser or who's idea was it to have her hair red right in the middle like that :? What is the meaning of this design :?: I mean every-time I see her I think she is scalped :o SCALPED :!: :o I used to think she was very hot but this new dye job of her's is absolutely horrible IMO. I remember when Sheamus had that mohawk and he colored the tips of it white and different shade of red...every time I saw that I thought he looked like carrion...YES CARRION! I say this because I have some dinosaur books with carrion illustrations that resembled that so much :shock: Back then people where chanting you look stupid to to him, I thought the mohawk idea was cool, I liked it but the white and red tips just looked terrible IMO. So I thought that was bad until Vega showed up with his new hair :wwshock: I don't know who starts these questionable fashion ideas but I ask Myself, don't they think about what people is gonna say or think? Search Me why they greenlight these :batshock:

Not that long ago on an episode of AEW Dark, the Acclaimed were in a tag match and Max Caster was doing his rap and said to RYSIN that his hair/head looks like a woman's you know what. I'd like to hear what he says about what I just talked about above :?:

Also, I just noticed a few weeks ago, ALL of the WWE championships ARE VELCRO :shock: How cheap is that :? I noticed it on the MIB when the Usos took the titles off and presented them to Roman. Wow oh wow :roll: Gosh I remember years ago when they were snapped :!:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:08 am

I feel bad for Zelina. I guess she agreed to return before Aleister Black got released. She's probably in for the Lana treatment from now on. WWE is just so spiteful. Again, if I were Adam Cole, I'd get the hell out now, go hang with my girlfriend and good friends in AEW because even if he signs a new contract with WWE, they'll probably give him an early push and then he'll be a mid-carder in half a year because he isn't 6'2" and bulging.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:37 pm

Yeah, Zelina might pay for the sins of Black? I agree, Cole should leave and hang with his girlfriend in AEW because HHH had his back on his main roster invasion before, I'm not so sure he has it now :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Sasha!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Aug 18, 2021 11:59 pm

Wow, the past 2 weeks on Smackdown has been good but seeing Sasha back is making it really good. Besides Roman, she is the best thing on that show right now. She is so hot right now and I'm absolutely lovin' that Carmela & Zelina are her goons now :o I hope they have a stable name shortly :!:

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: fans!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:40 pm

I thought I'd post this. I don't know if you pay attention to the crowd or not but I always have (more on that sometime later). During Edge's entrance on last week's Smackdown, 2 fans were noticeable.

The Patrick Frank McCray fan was there and he was also there 2 SummerSlam as well!

Look at this Bella Babe :o I saw her there as they showed the crowd for a split second. I couldn't help but notice how great looking she was and how endowed she is and how wide her boobs are...oh I loved that :lol:

No current pics but "The Lesnar guy" (look em' up, he's popular) was at SummerSlam but just a day before at AEW he was at Rampage along "The Punk Guy" and had a reunion with Punk! Old pic for reference. For many years in WWE crowds I have always spotted The "Lesnar Guy" because he ALWAYS WEARS THE SAME SKULL SHIRT and he has been spotted in AEW since their beginning!

Oh and by the way, Peacock showed this in My e-mail, is Cena gonna be on Raw tonite or is he done?

Last edited by BrandonDaCollector on Tue Aug 24, 2021 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT