Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

WWE/NXT: WWE Draft!!!

Here's the place to run wild with Hulkamania, share some Attitude, or drop your Ruthless Aggression. Then. Now. Forever.

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Sasha!

Postby packerbacker180 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:39 pm

I'd like to say I don't even like Karrion Kross and I still feel sorry for Karrion Kross. Woof.

Run, Adam, run! Run fast! Run far far away!
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: Sasha!

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:28 am

Yeah, now Karrion is a Gladiator now... :?

Also, Gable Stevenson, the Olympian that they just presented @ SummerSlam has signed with WWE. Check out the info HERE. They act like they really wanted him but like I said in My SummerSlam review, I figured he would sign and sadly get ready for his life to be ruined and his career to be destroyed before it even get's started :roll:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Re: WWE PG Era - 2008 - Currently: HHH has Cardiac event!:(

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:30 am

I just saw this. HHH had a cardiac event, basically a form of a heart attack. He is recovering as I understand thank goodness. Now for weeks on WWE programming RAW/NXT/SDL have had this new logo commercial for NXT that looks like a kids finger paint show IMO :shock: HHH has been demoted and no longer in control of NXT and Vinnie Mac and his close bud Bruce Pritchard aka Brother Love is taking it over. I can easily see how this has affected HHH as NXT/205 Live was his babies...IMO this situation is a total disgrace :roll:

Smackdown Live looks like it could be good, its gonna be at Madison Square Garden and of all days, the day before 9/11 :shock: Lesnar is supposed to be there. It kinda looks promising but it's WWE so who knows :roll: Watch the cool promo they have been show for the past two weeks or so :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 1:23 pm

Hoping for a speedy recovery. What Vince will do to NXT will probably break my heart, too.
"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Sep 10, 2021 8:26 am

Me too and I'm sure it's gonna be a pathetic show to say the least if it goes how I think it will :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:54 am

Just finished SD, Lesnar and the Bloodline went at it. Rollins just beat Edge and Demon Balor is back to face Roman & Extreme Rules. Winner faces Lesnar at Crown Jewel I'm sure. Also just saw the kids paint show commercial of NXT...it now says IT'S NXT 2.0 this Tuesday :o
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 5:13 pm

I hate that they're going to probably waste the Demon in a loss to Reigns.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Sep 11, 2021 10:46 pm

Yeah and keep in mind that Demon has never been defeated in WWE :roll:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:11 pm

I'm kind of hoping Finn's contract is up sooner rather than later.
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Sep 13, 2021 9:40 am

Yeah, I am too, I think if he falls to Roman and we don't get "The Demon vs. "The Beast" match match like we should or at least as one would think then, I think he'll be stuck in limbo unfortunately :roll:

I could imagine how great it would be however if you would go to AEW, he could be like the supreme leader of the Elite, I mean let's face it, The Bullet Club really all began with him thought there is Fale. There would be no Elite if it wasn't for him! So maybe Balor is the missing piece in AEW? If AJ Styles could break free from WWE, AEW would be so epic especially since their doing all of this Japan stuff too!
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to WWF/WWE/NXT