Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Godzilla!!!!!

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Godzilla!!!!!

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:01 pm

Its just a 11x17 reprint, but I always thought it was cool. I know that movie gets a bad rap, but I think its pretty good. And I love Space Godzilla's design.
"He Got What He Came to Him"
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 am

Crazy Jetty wrote:@Brandon,

Why do you have to flood each post with tons of pictures? Its getting kinda spammy.

Spammy? I don't think. Why must there always be somebody to ruin a topic with something like this? Anyway, long ago on other boards people were asking where's the pics, show off pics, anybody got pics (these were many subjects) and so I provided them on the boards + shared My own stuff and they were happy. Ever since I have been doing this on boards ithas been great and I got no complaints before, see what you talking is better just seeing the words. It's something that I do and I like to do it, simple as that :!:
The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby Crazy Jetty » Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:47 am

BrandonDaCollector wrote:
Crazy Jetty wrote:@Brandon,

Why do you have to flood each post with tons of pictures? Its getting kinda spammy.

Spammy? I don't think. Why must there always be somebody to ruin a topic with something like this? Anyway, long ago on other boards people were asking where's the pics, show off pics, anybody got pics (these were many subjects) and so I provided them on the boards + shared My own stuff and they were happy. Ever since I have been doing this on boards ithas been great and I got no complaints before, see what you talking is better just seeing the words. It's something that I do and I like to do it, simple as that :!:

I don't see asking why as ruining the thread. I see every post you make has an absurd amount of pictures, when only one or two will suffice. I learned long ago to stay out of any thread you start, but i don't like randomly opening another's and having my system overloaded. Maybe cut back on the picture count in threads you don't create, is all I'm asking.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Princess_Amethyst » Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:54 am

I'm not the biggest kaiju fan in the world but I do like some. Final Wars was goofy but fun. I've soon some of the classics. Really liked Mothra's story. I've also read some of the older Marvel comics with Godzilla and Red Ronin. :wwsmile:
Princess_Amethyst
Hero
Hero

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:42 am

If you a Mothra fan, the Rebirth of Mothra movies are a lot of fun.
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:53 pm

I always adored Mothra! Such a really odd concept, the way the always handled her, but it worked. Plus, she was always a sweet character.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:25 pm

And she has the most wins over Godzilla!!!!! She is awesome!!!!!
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby Crazy Jetty » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:40 pm

I remember the old NES Godzilla game. It was almost impossible to lose, if you played her. She was powerful.
Crazy Jetty
Partner
Partner

Postby Bo-rilla Grodd » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Gosh, I really dont remember that. Bummer. Good thing I never played that but rented Gremlins 2 (NES) a bunch of times!!!!!
Was it a good game?
Bo-rilla Grodd
Hero
Hero

Postby beastovjudgement » Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:54 pm

I remember the Super Nintendo Godzilla, which was terrible. There was a pretty good PS2 game, with a full roster of playable monsters. I specialized in Destoroyah on that one.
"The bestial screams, a life devoted - to the occult.
The flickering lights, my dream came true.
And now I'm dead.
Find me, take me. To the void, to the crooked nest, to Nekrohaven."
Satyricon, "Nekrohaven"
beastovjudgement
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions