Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Entrance Theme of the Day

Oh my God! It's the Karl Gotch of wrestling sections, step inside to catch all the latest on everything else from the defunct to Terry Funk, Dusty Rhodes to Rip Rogers, the Nature Boy to the Natural Born Thrillers to the National Treasure. Vince Russo says, bro, this is the place to be, bro.

Re: Entrance Theme of the Day

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:32 am

Roman got his new theme in mid 2021 and at first I wasn't crazy about it but them it started growing on Me. His shirld theme was good but to Me it made him just a mid-carder and not a main eventer but with his new theme it made him more convincing as The Tribal Chief and the head of the Table because like I said before, the theme makes the wrestler just a like a soundtrack/score makes a film what it is. To Me, his theme & Bayley's are the only two that remotely sounds like a WWE theme I mean there's parts in them that sounds like The Attitude Era, the feeling and the sounds it had. It's a great choir that sings in Roman's theme. Yeah, it's something that his song is about that. Cody's theme is a great song, It's cool how the crowd sings it. Seems like his song is taking over other sports like Daniel Bryan's Yes! Yes! Yes! did from years back.

Yes that was very cool PB and when I saw that I didn't expect the band to perform there. I posted Rhea's newer theme months ago, here's My quote of her dark song and really cool tron :wwwink:

BrandonDaCollector wrote:Yesterday I posted Nikkita Lyons whom I feel is the hottest in NXT today however I think Rhea Ripley is than hottest woman is wrestling right now in more ways than one!

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:08 am

I just posted a big tribute to the Ultimate Warrior in the Promo Topic, here's his great iconic theme :)

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:13 pm

Sometimes simple is the best. It was often said the theme was a rip off of Highway Star by Deep Purple.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:07 am

I see what their talking about but really I don't think so.

That was a cool Will Osprey theme & video there :)

Here is Jean-Paul Levesque (Terra Ryzing) WCW Theme :!:

I'll do Hunter Hearst Helmsley tomorrow :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 17, 2024 7:32 pm

Terra Ryzing actually sounds like it should be a female wrestler, lol.

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:07 am

Actually yes it does. Oh when I first heard AJ Styles' new them when he debuted that was well...phenomenal!!!

Here's 2 of Hunter Hearst Helmsley's themes which this is his first one This got such a great melody to it, I've always liked it :)

This epic one is by Beethoven :!: I just loved it when he came out with that one

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:59 pm

I remember that one from WrestleMania, I believe.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:58 am

That is good, both are very memorable. Minoru Suzuki's theme is pretty good. Here's Seth "Freakin" Rollins with the crown singin' along, gosh I love this :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:11 pm

I was never a big Rollins fan, I don't know why. He voice kind of irritates me, and I don't like the Curb Stomp as a finisher, it just feels contrived like Mysterio's 619. By that I mena too often it feels like the opponent has to stay in a position that doesn't seem like they should be like that so long just so the person can pull off their move. The People's Elbow and Five Knuckle Shuffle are similar, but at least with them the wrestler is down because of a big move like a Rock Bottom, etc.
All that being said, I've come to appreciate Rollins a little more in recent years and he seems to have found his character.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:39 am

Yes, I know what you mean I think that all the time when I see them moves being performed. I hope he has found it I mean from being the Architect to the Monday Night Messiah and all the other stuff...sometimes I think he's silly but he's totally over with the crowd so that is good :) Rob Van Dam's ECW theme was always the most different but dang it has it's stuff :!:

Here's "The Natural" Dustin Rhodes' WCW theme :)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to NWA/WCW/ECW/Classic/Territories/Indies/Japanese/Misc