Please keep this forum going by using this banner as your link to BBTS, thank you!
Connect With Other DC Comics Fans @ DCToyRevolution.org!

Your Minutes of Zen

Discuss whatever you want here, but please, keep it clean and use good judgement!

Re: Your Minutes of Zen

Postby packerbacker180 » Tue Apr 23, 2024 2:31 pm

RIP Carl Weathers

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Wed Apr 24, 2024 7:01 am

That was some Leather Man SNL :o That's when Britney was hot and wasn't the hot mess she is now :roll: :batsmh: :wwsmh: :smsmh: Dan Akroyd was still big there :)

OK, now it is time to meet Billy May's business partner Anthony Sullivan :)

He's Australian, here's 3 of his videos including OxiClean just like Mays :)

OK, now HERE'S THIS...Me & My Grandma couldn't believe this one and saw it many times on TV...We couldn't believe that they GREEN-LIT THIS :o Would you mop up your spilled drink on the floor and put it back in the glass and drink it :? :o Well, he is encouraging it...I still cannot believe this was real, I've watched & laughed at this numerous times...it's insane that this was real :lol: :batshock: :wwlol: :smsmh:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:07 pm

See, now Billy Mays I know by name. If you asked me his name, I probably wouldn't have come up with. I really only remember Billy and Vince because of Slap Nuts!

"Somewhere in a lonely hotel room, there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2 AM."
packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:00 am

That was some Mad Real World there :shock:

I see, I'll get to Vince, the ShamWoW Guy soon enough ;) Here's this :o

Here's this People.com Pitch Off :!:

The Past isn't a Wilderness of Horrors - We Grow Old Because We Stop Playing - DTA - If it's been done in a movie, then most likely it's already been done in Real Life - ALWAYS Watch the Skies - Question Everything, FTW! = Me + Various <-->
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:45 pm

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:15 am

Gosh, that was a really good Sammy Davis & Wilt Chamberlain. It was filmed good too :)

OK, so here's the ShamWow Guy Vince aka Vince Offer :shock:

Now all of these videos I'm about to show you are from his official ShamWow Guy YouTube page :o Here's the first commercial I saw him a long time ago. I called him the ShamWow Guy before I saw that was what people was calling him :batshock:

Now here's My fave of his...Slap Chop :!: Here's his shorter Infomercial. It's so darn funny :batlol:

Here's the extended Infomercial...hole in one, what a shot :smlol:

OK, now here is this, I've watched this countless times...put this on loop...it's a Slap Chop Remix Music Video :!: I think they made this very well, it's cleverly done and so darn hilarious...your gonna love his Nuts :wwshock: :lol:

That's all about him for now...more later ;)
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:06 pm

I never knew he had a last name.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:05 am

OK, I'll get to that in sec. I actually never seen that Slap My Nuts version before which was that was pretty good. Oh gosh, that SNL was actually kinda clever there :shock:

Okay, yes that's his name however Offer Shlomi is actually his real name but he changed it to Vince Offer in 1986. He's a Israeli comedian and actor. I thought I should post this in the Zen Topic to match the conversation. Vince made a very dark comedy called The Underground Comedy Movie :batshock: :wwshock: :smgasp:

The Underground Comedy 1999 - 1.jpg

Okay, Vince Offer actually directed The Underground Comedy Movie in 1996 but it had major negative screenings & reviews and was filled with lawsuits :shock: He went bankrupt and the film wasn't released till 99. Here's the absolute crazy trailer that also features the late great Michael Clarke Duncan :o Oh and make sure you see the credits at the end, you'll see his name Vince Offer there ;)

BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

Postby packerbacker180 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:30 pm

Never knew about that movie. Some of it looked kind of funny, and some of it not so much. That Slap My Nuts video came out around the time that Slap Chop was popular. I remember coming across it back then and finding it really hilarious. Some of it still cracks me up.

packerbacker180
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Postby BrandonDaCollector » Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:17 am

I see. Yes, some funny, some not. Oh yes, that and the Infomercials are still hilarious :lol: I never watched Punk'd. I had quit watching MTV a long while before that which I've said it before when MTV was going against what they stood for and that was music television, it was a major turn off for Me when they began having all of this reality stuff and ignored what made them a great TV station that I watched on a regular basis because of the music videos & music news :roll: With that being said, that episode was ok, HHH & Stephanie looked very different and she was almost unrecognizable being blond there. I liked HHH's beard, I used to have My beard like that for a time :)

OK, now moving on to a bit different here. Here's Mike Ditka in two CarShield Commercials. I seen these countless times on TV over the years :)

I bet you wondered why did I post them :? Well, I had to in order to show what I'm going to post tomorrow :shock:
BrandonDaCollector
League Elite
League Elite

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions